Chapter - 22: Moments

Ruhana and Angel are watching a movie while the former prays everything is smooth for the night. She also prays for the well-being of their respective husbands. One is her love while the other is her brother figure. In this house, he’s the one trusting Ruhana and she wants them to be safe. She’s lost in thoughts when Angel nudges her.

“Kya hua? Vinu ko yaad kar rahi ho?” She asks naughtily.

“Han, jaise tum bhai ko yaad kar rahi ho.” Ruhana replies.

“Huh, tumhara bhai bahut kharab hai

“Huh, tumhara bhai bahut kharab hai. Biwi pregnant hai aur wo chala gaya.” Angel makes a face.

“Awww, koi baat nahi, wo kal aa jayenge

“Awww, koi baat nahi, wo kal aa jayenge. Tumhe pata hai na wo mujhe diya promise kabhi nahi todte.” Ruhana says with a smile.

“Han, bas ek tumhari sunta hai wo.” Angel says grumpily.

“Tumhari bhi sunte hai, aise toh na bolo

“Tumhari bhi sunte hai, aise toh na bolo.” Ruhana eyes her.

“Nahi suntaaa! Dono bhai ek jaise hai.” Angel makes a face while Ruhana laughs at her antics.

Angel is younger than Ruhana so the latter doesn’t mind her words and calls her bhabhi sometimes with respect to their relationship. Her childishness is the reason that Ruhana decided to give up her job and look after Angel and their home. She’s content that now Angel understands her and things are fine. Ruhana’s trance is broken when some snoring sounds fall into her ears. She looks around and finds Angel sleeping in her lap. There’s a cute smile on her face and it makes Ruhana happy.