Chapter - 7 : Good News

Cafe Latte

Ruhana walked into the cafe and found her friend Shreya. She walked over to her and took her seat. Shreya glanced at her..

"itni jaldi mein kyun bulaya? " she asked.

"Mujhe tujhse kaam tha. Since you have a fashion house, toh you would have been the best one to consult. " she said.

"Batao kya hua? " Shreya asked.

"See this

"See this. We had this fashion house for the business. We had to close it for some reasons. But now I want to revive it. " Ruhana said.

Shreya read the papers and a smile appeared on her face.

"It's a good thing Ruhana. The owner was Angel Singhaniya, right? " she asked.

"Yeah! She'll be handling it again. " Ruhana said.

"Yeah! I've got a project. You can take it over. As your first project. Angel seems experienced." Shreya said.

"Yeah. She'll be happy. " Ruhana said.

"Han yeh lo papers. " Shreya said with a smile.

Ruhana seemed happy. Her friend helped her with her business revival. After some more talks, they dispersed. Ruhana was happy to revive the fashion house and that she will also help Angel. She reached home, Angel was not yet back from her college.

She called her but she didn't pick up.

"Busy hogi. Khud call kar legi. " she thought and got busy in preparing lunch.

It was around 2 pm when Angel came home. She seemed tired. Ruhana gave her water. She sighed..

"I'm hungry

"I'm hungry. " she said kiddishly while looking at Ruhana.

"Freshen up. Main khana lagati hoon. " Ruhana said.

Angel agreed and went to freshen up. Ruhana set the table and she seemed happy about something. Angel looked at her keenly.

"Kya Baat Hai? Bahut khush ho! " she asked.