Chapter 17

It has been one of the best decisions I made in my life, by exchanging numbers with Scarlett earlier in the week

It has been one of the best decisions I made in my life, by exchanging numbers with Scarlett earlier in the week. I have been able to ease my mind after our dinner dates by knowing she is home safe and sound. Even though I happened to find out where she is lives by accident.

I was having a take a different way to the shop the other morning, due to some road work on the street I typically use. It just so happens I rode right past her house, or I figure it is since her car was parked out front. It was easy to tell it was her car, by the one simple window sticker it has on the back. Which of course is a coffee cup.

Alex and I seen the moment both ladies was in the shop. We thought to mess with them some by texting saying we needed some help with our costumes.

I ran and stood in the bathroom, waiting to hear Scarlett's voice. Purposely removing my shirt that I have had on and buttoned up.

One thing Scarlett hasn't seen, me without a shirt. I am more curious on the factor how she will react, that I barely register the knock on the door.

Scarlett opens the door a moment later.

My plan back fired! Boy did it ever!

Standing in front of me is the one woman that can officially bring me down to my knees in front of her.

Everything is on display for me

Everything is on display for me. This is the first time for me getting such a amazing look at just how full her breasts are. I can tell right away she is dressed as a witch.

I notice she is staring at me, like she is looking right into my soul.

Moving to stand right in front of her. I ask her the one phrase that seems to be our thing with ghost and goblins.

I watch as her cheeks go from a slight pink to a full flushing red color. She knows I caught her looking.

Even though she is affecting me, I have been able to find my voice much sooner. May the teasing continue and hopefully all in my favor.

I tell her how I am her goblin for today at the very least. I know one thing I would love to be a goblin of hers that is claiming her in the slowest, sweetest way possible. Not some alley quick fix.