Chapter 18

Tonight is going better than it ever has

Tonight is going better than it ever has. Maybe that is because of the sexiest man alive is standing across the street.

Liam seems to be a big softy when you can hear a child yell 'Boo' he will act scared. It is easy to watch due to the street being just two lanes.

The night is starting to calm down from all the adults and children walking through the streets. It just seems it is some of the last minute trick-or-treaters.

Maddy and I are finally putting up the extras. Which were on the side of few, meaning to tell us next year may need to have even more in stock.

Everything was a hit, from baking all day long, to decorating the lattes with scary pumpkins, then even having cream cups out for the many dogs that walked with their family.

One reason I enjoy the holidays this time of year, is getting so see so many families come together and spend time with one another. It is something I have been missing more and more each year. It is bad to say, I have caught myself daydreaming moreso lately about having a small family again.

Something, I didn't think I could even dream about but with Liam being around it has been there a little. I just don't want to scare him off and I know I am already moving to fast.

I look back over at the his shop and everything is already cleaned up. I don't see the men though, a sad feeling washes over me. I am being pathetic I know.

"Looking for me?" I hear Liam's deep voice from behind me.

I squeak and jump, not expecting him to be right behind me.

"Are you trying to move with the shadows and give me a heart attack?" I hold my chest, calming my heart back down.

Liam does nothing but laugh, doubling over. I can see he has had enough time to remove the horns he had on, leaving his hair to be in a messy style. I kind of find it even sexier.

"We knew you guys would be walking back out and just hid at the corner. It was so easy to slip in behind you guys." Liam and Alex laughs.

Alex having scared Maddy as well. Maddy though has a right hook on her and Alex is no doubt going to feel that for a day or two.

"How about we get out of here?" Liam whispers in my ear.

"Where would we go? Everything is pretty much closed this time of night." I ask.

Having known we had food delivered to us and we took turns eating and handing out candy.

"I was thinking we go back to my house." Liam whispers.

I pull back and turn to look at him.

"Are you sure?" I ask, just needing to be double sure.

"More than anything, yes. Come on you can get on Shadow with me." Liam smirks, tugging on my hand.

I have already locked the shop up for the night and was holding my bag. That is not what is making me hesitate though, it is the fact I am wearing a tight short skirt with this costume.

"Liam I can't get on your bike." I state, looking at him mortified.

"We have been over this, Scarlett. I won't let anything happen to you." Liam chuckles.

"That is not it. Do you forget what I am wearing?" I point to the skirt.

"Come on, no one is even up and going to be staring at the road. I will zoom us through they wouldn't be able to see you." Liam smirks.

I let him pull me across the street. Liam holds out a helmet for me. I think of my choices.

Why not? I put the helmet on and pull the skirt up to where I can straddle his bike.

"That is hot." Liam groans.

I pat the seat in front of me. I am beyond ready and worked up. He can take me to his house and have his way with me.

Liam gets on and I wrap my arms around his torso, feeling the muscle under my finger tips. He is quick to get us to his house.

I notice he lives just a little out from where I live. The ride here though was so peaceful, now I understand why he loves the motorcycle. It is a sense of being free.

Liam shuts the bike off, but stays seated. I can feel him breathing heavily.

Being bold, I slip my leg over his and move to where I am sitting in front of him, straddling him and the bike. Liam gives me a funny look.

"You can take me home if you don't want this." I whisper, leaning to where our lips are close.

Liam closes the small distance between us and his lips mold onto mine.

"I want to do this right is all." Liam pulls back.

"I want this. I want you and not just some quicky." I am honest with him.

Liam wraps my legs around his waist before he leans over me and gets off the bike while holding me. Okay, that was one of the sexiest things he has done, especially since I can feel how hard he is.

Liam walks up to his door, unlocking it. Carrying me the entire time, not letting me down until he steps foot inside and closes the door.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Liam asks, kissing my neck in between.

I shake my head, pulling him down for more.

"Bedroom is this way." Liam whispers, guiding me backwards.

I relax my body to let him lead me easily.

I notice the bedroom is bare, his whole house is acutally. The colors are a neutral color in grays.

I remove his clothes, while he works on mine.

I watch as his rolls a condom on and lays me on the bed.

"You're so gorgeous." Liam kisses me.

I feel when his tip rubs my core. I need more, shifting my hips to help him to start easing in.

Liam gives me just a moment to adjust, before he starts a fast rocking. He pulls out to the tip just to impel back in.

The motion makes my body burn with desire as my stomach coils, already working towards my climax.

"Yesss." I moan into his chest.

"Come with me Scarlett." Liam groans, his thrust turning sloppy.

Within a few more strokes I am coming undone and Liam stills as he fills up the condom.

I feel when Liam slips out and he walks to the bathroom. I get up and clean up right after him.

"I want you to stay the night." Liam kisses me tenderly.

I nod my head slightly, nervous he wants me too. Having not done this in so long, and being in the relationship we are leaves my stomach reeling.

Liam guides me over to the bed, neither of us wearing a stich of clothing. Liam wraps his arms around me and I place my head on his chest. Letting darkness take over. This has been the best Halloween I have had in years.

A/N---
Hey Hey Guys!!!

A little Halloween surprise for all my lovely readers!

Truly hope everyone is enjoying! I can't thank everyone reading enough for following through on this book!