What is this place?

Izuku's POV:
Where am I? What am I wearing? My legs they sting why? Why do they sting?
"On your finally awake"
Who was that and where are they it's too bright in here! Why is the whole room white?
"Your new name is 09" "Not like you can remember your old one you see the reasons your legs sting is because I gave you a shot to make you forget everything!"

He was right I don't remember my name.
"There are a few rules 1. Don't speak unless spoken too 2. You can only speak to me or your cell mates no one else! 3. No resisting, crying, or yelling when getting tests that calls for punishment... 4. You must listen to everything I say and do what I tell you 5. Remember your number and don't be late for tests if I need to make more rules, I will, now go to sleep..."

After that he left why did he say punishment like that.

(Age 7)
It's been a year I've kept track. I know what he means by punishment now, I've learned not to mess up or more tests, and more blood.

"I have a surprise for you, for being good." "Your number is 36, rat!"
She was pretty she had black hair. After master left she looked at me and said she didn't remember except her name and age. I looked at her in shock I don't remember my age!

"M-my name is Lily"

She looks my age that's the only thing I can remember

"What's your name mister"
"09"
"But that's not a name, I mean your name before."
"I- I don't know"
She looked at me in shock then looked down.
"Oh sorry!"
"It's ok do you know your age? I'm 7"
"7"
We talked for a while but then it was lights out. Trust me you do not want to get caught awake in lights out.
Soon she forgot her name just like I did. I was told if I ever said the name Lily around her there would be severe punishment. Her name is 36 now...

Author🤍- Please do not take him calling Overhaul master in a weird way, it is not intended in that way. I know they are short but I did not have many ideas yet, this was a last minute idea.