New Friends

Author🤍- Im sorry for not writing in a while, I honestly forgot I even made this. I will try my best to come up with ideas for more chapters. Also the second chapter I forgot to post and had it in my drafts for a while. :'(

(8 years old)
Izuku's pov:
The new girl 36 is quite nice to talk to. She makes being here a more bearable place. I've been here for two years and I've gotten used to the pain.

It was morning and I had woken up to the sound of screaming, a few minutes later Li- I mean 36 was back in our shared room covered in blood and she was crying, it made me angry.

"What did you do to her!"
"I said speak when spoken too!" The man said before slapping me, it made me mad so I shoved him. That was a mistake.. he dragged me back to the punishment room and picked up a shot, he forced the needle into my vein before injecting fluids into my arm. It started to burn badly, he then injected me again in my other arm, it hurt like hell as he pushed the needle into the vein. I started to cry and scream making him even more mad, he hit me in the face. Later I woke up in the room as 36 sat in the corner looking at me.

"What's wrong?" I say to her as she keeps looking and not talking, my body feels awful, my left eye hurt like hell and my body all over aches.
"09 y-you look different." She says as she sits in the corner shaking as she looks at me, she looked scared.
I got up and looking in the one way mirror, my eye was black and red, and my body had stripes on it, I guess I got majorly punished this time. My body continued to ache.
"36, let me see your wounds. I want to help. I won't hurt you I promise." I say walking closer she shows me cuts on her arms and legs, we were allowed bandages as a reward, a thin and hard mattress, and a pillow, but not one each we had to share so we took turns sleeping on the mattress even though it wasn't much better than the floor. I started to wrap her wounds with the bandages that were supplied, they get refilled every now and then for good behavior so we just have to be good so we don't get hurt. That might be difficult. We knew one thing for sure, if we died, he wouldn't care, so we had to be good or we might just die.

Bakugou's pov:
It has been 2 years since Izuku was taken. Auntie Inko barely ever stops crying these days and mom tries to comfort her, Auntie got so bad she had to stay with us for a while after Izuku was taken. I miss him and I want to apologize for being mean and calling him Deku. I wish he were here right now. 

Narrator pov:
Police had been constantly looking for Izuku but has no leads it was up to the hero society. Some hero's say it's useless to save a "quirkless" kid but others disagree. They are starting to give up searching for him but not everyone has stopped.

Experiment Deku (Bakudeku & Tododeku)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें