A monster

Author🤍- This chapter is going to have a major time skip, but it wasn't anything important, just the regular tests because he didn't act up, the only major thing is Lily (subject 36) grew wings because she spoke back to Overhaul and got punished. Also, in this Izuku doesn't know Overhaul's name so he will just call him "bird man" but never to his face it he'd get into trouble. Also, I made changes on previous chapters like mistakes in grammar or spelling, or I just added extra to it, it was not that important so you do not have to go back and re-read.

(14 years old)
Bakugou's pov:
I'm almost finished with middle school now, I just have to get through this last year. I'll get into UA and find Izuku. Most Hero's and all police gave up on the search, others assume he died. I believe he's out there; I will find him. Auntie has been really down and we've got no hope on Dek- Izuku's dad to come back to look for his son or cheer her up. She has officially moved in with us and sold her old house. She acts fine, she helps around cleaning and cooking, but I've heard her crying late at night, it usually wakes me up. (Their rooms are right next to one another.) 

Izuku's pov:
Every time I look at 36 I can't remember her name anymore, maybe that's for the better so we won't get into trouble since names are bad, our numbers are our names. There is this little girl that bird man sometimes brings in here with me and 36, she gets scared sometimes seeing us but she warmed up and now she likes us. For some reason she's allowed to keep her name, it's Eri. Today Eri was crying when she came in, she had cuts all over her with bandages already on her. I pulled her into my arms as I sat her on my lap. I started humming a lullaby, I assume someone used to sing it to me, but I don't remember who. Lily was sleeping on the mattress.

Narrator pov: It is now April 20, it was a pretty quiet day at Katsuki's house, he got a cake and a few gifts for his 15th birthday. It used to be a very bright day with Izuku but now that he was gone, he tends to spend his birthday in his room alone. At school everyone was cheering him happy birthday, but he practically told them "Shut the fuck up you extras." When he got home he ignored the cake and gifts and went up to his room. He laid on his bed and pulled out a journal and began to write. (he's got a little diary 🤭)

The Diary: 

April 20, (not putting a year)

Dear Izuku, today is my 15th birthday, but of course you would know that. For my birthday wish I wished for you to come back to me. Auntie has been having a rough time accepting your absence, even though she tries her best to. I've had similar feelings, I put on my same cocky attitude around everyone but deep inside it hurts. Every day that passes makes me feel worse and worse like I'm slowly dying. My mom misses you too even if she doesn't act like it. I remember when she'd joke to Auntie about swapping kids and how I was too much of a pain in her ass. I think she feels some form of regret, after all she was the one watching us that day and she couldn't get you back. I hear her apologize to Auntie for the simplest things which is very unlike her. I think dad is the only one taking this well, he was never that close to you, but I still feel like he misses you. You two were very similar, a little too similar sometimes...

-Katsuki Bakugou

Author🤍- Before you even get ideas on that last line let me explain. He sees Izuku in his dad when he smiles and laughs. It's not a secret love child situation. He gets hurt seeing his dad smile or laugh because he reminds him of Izuku so that's why he said it like that.