The Past Reawakened

Author🤍: Felt a little silly and started working on this again. I'm honestly so sorry about not posting constantly and that my posts are like a little surprise. I honestly lost motivation for this story, but I can't sleep so here we go. Also, Happy Pride!! 🏳️‍🌈

Bakugou: 

Honestly, I have recently started to give up hope on Izuku as well. It's been years and he is still nowhere to be found, not even a single clue to him. It's like that guy just disappeared. Though I did hear through the grapevine (Mineta stay out of this 🙄) that one of the big three thinks a little girl is in danger, I heard his name was Mirio Togata. Currently, the heroes are coming up with a plan to save the girl, I'm on it.

Izuku: 

It has been pretty rough around here lately, bird man has been angry a lot because Eri keeps making it out, I guess since she's small nobody really expects her to do stuff like that, this girl must be a genius.

Despite that she has bene getting punished, she doesn't get experimented on, but she gets blood taken. She's a strong girl.

At this point the only name I know is Eri, I've already forgotten my own a long time ago, bird man did something foggy to my brain... all I can see is these red eyes form my past, they're so mean yet soft looking. I don't know where they came from

Bakugou:

It wasn't long before Mirio got impatient. We were scouting and going to meet up with Sir Nighteye, but he saw that guy he claimed to be hurting the girl. I looked to see what he saw and felt my body stiffen, a full-blown stop to which he looked at me confused. That man... I was sure of it, he's the one that took my Izuku away from me! I felt rage build up in me, but also hope.

We started to follow him, stalking him form the shadows.

It wasn't long before me and Mirio made it to his base, we planned an attack. Mirio was going to swoop in and get the girl, and I was going to get my Izuku back, Auntie will be so happy.

We found the girl but she was refusing to come back with us, saying stuff about how she doesn't want to be the reason anyone else is hurt. She was.. running away from us?

It wasn't long before that monster was here, he took my Izuku from me, but I had to focus, I left Mirio to deal with him. I ran down the hallways, yelling out his name, shoving anybody who would get in my way. 

I yelled and yelled but no response, I would look into rooms to see nothing or just sad looking people with weird features, we need to bring All Might with us next time to save everyone. I started to get discouraged and I made it to the last room, I saw a girl. I frowned, feeling angry for getting my hopes up and leaving Mirio alone for nothing. 

That was until I noticed something in the corner of the room, i could recognize that green hair anywhere. But I looked him over, slowly looking at his features...

What the hell have they done to my Izuku?