Author Note🤍

If you want to request something, please read. Also thank you for reading my story. ❤️

For requests I am open to requests in this story and many others. I have many different interest other than My Hero. 

Non-anime examples: The Maze Runner, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, The Hunger Games, Marvel and DC(to some extent), Pokémon(like you being a trainer, there will be no human and Pokémon shipping, that is disgusting), and Five Nights at Freddy's(no shipping you with the animatronics).

Anime Examples: Hunter x Hunter, Assassination classroom, One Piece(not finished watching), Naruto(not finished watching), Demon Slayer, The Promised Neverland, and I have more animes I plan to watch or finish.

How the requests will work:

You can make a comment requesting something. You may put a story line idea if you wish or you can give me the creative freedom for that. I will not promise your story will be made. You can request ships and if you want it to be a reader, aka, Y/N story. If it is a y/n story I will try to make the character not as detailed since nobody will look the exact same, but I may slip up and say something like height or hair length, please correct me if you find that. I will not do child x adults, child x reader, non-human x human like animals or pokemon. Child x child will only be allowed in a wholesome hold hands kind of way. Non-human x human will only be allowed if the non-human is like a hybrid or vampire kind of situation. You may request oc stories as well, so something that does not have to do with a show, something totally made up by me. If you do request something based on a show or game, please be considerate that if it's something not on my list, I might not have watched it or played it.

I may add changes to this later and if I do I will record it below with the date I changed it on.

More animes that i totally forgot about:

Haikyuu!!(im just starting it), Death note, and Black butler(im not finished)

Also happy pride month!! 🏳️‍🌈6/4/24