Chapter 4

=Council Meeting Hall=

Dream shifts nervously in his seat even after five and a half years he hadn't gotten used to leading the remains of the council alone.  Hell he wasn't a leader he never had been.  He acted more as a moderator who had some veto power than a leader.

Once everyone was almost settled Blue walked in.  The first time he had set foot in the Council hall since the day he had left with the Bad Sanses six years ago.  There was shocked silence as he walked to the head table and climbed into the chair that had been vacant ever since.

Classic leans forward watching a little more awake than before.  "I thought Blue said he would come back the day he saw a reason to believe in us again?"

Red nods looking troubled, "Blue only shows up in UnderSwap every few resets.  It drives Stretch a little crazy when things get chaotic and he doesn't check in."

"So Stretch and Edge, still dating?" Classic takes a ketchup bottle out of his pocket and takes a sip.

"Yes thank Fox staying with him when UnderFell was so unstable a few years ago turned Edge around.  Before that I was ready to join Nightmare's crew just to get away from my own bro."  Red taps his fingers on the table.  "Not that they do much anymore."

Classic snorts, "not like Nightmare would let you or anyone else in from the council.  I heard he threw Reaper through a wall when he stopped by to ask Geno out."

"So he doesn't like Reaper, he did let Blue, Geno, and Fresh in."  Red shrugs when Classic gives him an amused look.

"You mean the former neutrals and spies?"  Classic chuckles, "sorry Red but Nightmare hates us."

Red grunts and glances at Stretch having to be held in his seat by Edge.  "He isn't the only one. That's what makes Blue being here so weird.  No one holds a grudge like that little funkier?"

Classic blinks settings up and looking around, "Blue and Fresh?"

A moment later Fresh walks through the doors escorting Geno.  Horror and Epic followed with Chaos, Prime, and Core.

Everyone went quiet, this was serious! Two Star Sans, representatives of the gang, the first fallen, and the neutrals.  There hadn't been a meeting of all sides since they had worked together to seal Ink.

Geno eased into a seat in an empty section, the others settling around him and leaving only one seat open for Fresh.

Reaper immediately moved to try to set by Geno only to have a wall of bones spring up in his path.  "Bru, that is not, kosher dude has told you he doesn't want nothing to do with you."  Epic frowns crossing his arms.

Fresh let's his blank glasses slide down and gives Reaper a look, magic flaring from his sockets.  "Reaper back off on harassing my bro or so help me everyone in the multiverse is going to find out how much it sucks to not be able to die."

Lust stands up, walks up behind Reaper, grabs a chair and brings it down on him as hard as he can.  "I have had it with watching this shit Reaper no means no if you can't get that through your thick skull then prepare to get it beat into you."

G stands up and grabs Lust while using a blaster to haul a dazed Reaper back to his seat. "Not that I don't agree with you but now is not the time and place.  After the meeting if he hasn't learned his lesson okay."

Blackberry nods, watching "I have to agree Reaper he has been turning you down for years don't you think it is time to stop making a fool of yourself?"

Dream looks pained at all of it and bangs a gavel on the table to get everyone's attention. "Can everyone sit down so we can get started please?"