Chapter 19

=JR Break Area=

Outer watches them all leave then looks at Flower, "they forgot about us didn't they?"

Shrugging Flower makes them both cheese and crackers sandwiches, "for now.  But in all fairness we aren't a threat."

Outer glances at Bit, "you may be right it is not like Bit or I are really fighters.  I wouldn't dismiss you so easily though."

Flower laughs, handing him a little plate of cracker sandwiches. "Are you kidding? The whole story arc of my AU is about learning how to be a pacifist and adopting my Frisk."

"Adopting I thought they were your sweetheart?" Outer smiles slightly accepting the plate.

"Na that is just their nickname for the way they treat everyone." Flower waves that idea off with a frown.  "I hate that everyone has that idea. I mean they are practically my little sister."

Outer winces, "you can probably blame Ink for that before you joined the council he announced you would be joining and that your AU was basically UnderFell only your Frisk was your sweetheart and always dies.  No one was sure how to react to you at first, then we just got used to you, same as Red."

"Why am I not surprised that, ass hole managed to mostly ruin my chances at a social life?  It took Error removing nine copies of my AU in a week before some of the council would even talk to me.  And I was only allowed to meet a Papyrus who wasn't a swap after they found out Frisk is a pure pacifist."  Flower tosses back a handful of nuts followed by loud aggressive chewing.

"Wow, is that why you didn't come to any of the parties or poker nights for the first few years?"  Outer frowns realizing that almost all of the ones to host those events came from AU with mixed timelines who were overprotective of their brothers.  "Were you even invited?"

Flower shakes his head, "I wasn't even told about 'em let alone invited.  Bit and the neutral AU's were more welcoming, most of them were pretty isolated back when I joined the council."

"I never really understood that just because they didn't want to get political why skip on poker nights.  But it makes more sense if no one was inviting them." Outer frowns he never hosted events himself Ink had not really approved of gathering outside of the council building and Geno's holiday party that Ink never attended.

Flower frowns at the soft judge, "Outer who gave you the ability to travel the multiverse once you join the council?"

"Ink gave me an AU hopper once I was introduced to the multiverse... oh." Out fiddles with the fluff on his jacket.

"Exactly some of the neutrals ended up on the council like Geno.  Who is a timeline of Classic and Sci.  He reverse engineered his unlocks the AU limit that kept council down to four safe AU.  Then distributed them freely." Flower poured a glass of lemonade and handed it to Outer.

Outer looked into his class stunned, "they were excluded but why.  I know Ink is chaotic, forgetful and careless but that seems too planned for it to be an accident."

"He makes AUs and yet no one thinks he can make a plan.  Or carry one out if he wants to.  Ink is twisted from the little cruelty of exclusion of those he doesn't favor to making way more copies of the dark AUs than any of the positive ones.  The fucker likes to see others suffer."  Flower pours himself a lemonade.

"Why didn't you ever say anything at the meetings if you believe that?" Outer squirms uncomfortable with the viewpoint that is making a little too much sense.

Bit sets up yawning, "an' be declared a traitor? You know what that means the omega timeline would be closed to him and anyone he cares about in his AU.  Just like it is closed to everyone from HorrorTale which auto-resets after the last monster dies to just after Frisk leaves.  They get the joy of starving to death over and over forever.  That is unless an outsider like Nightmare goes against the rules and helps them."