Chapter 15

=JR Rose Garden =

Outer wasn't sure what he expected when he stumbled out of the Multiverse Portal but a nice rose garden next to a castle wasn't it. He sure didn't expect Nightmare to hiss like an annoyed cat and start projecting his aura in a way that knocked him to his knees and had him sobbing Iike he had just had ten back to back genocide runs.

Flower catches Bit, and lowers the BittyTale Sans beside Outer when he falls knocked out by whatever Nightmare is doing before settling down and putting an arm around the space themed Sans. "Long slow breaths just ride it out, this probably won't take them long."

Horror nods then and follows Nightmare towards the castle pulling a battle axe out of his inventory.

Nightmare frowns over his shoulder at them, "Flower, keep them safe until we get back."

Flower nods holding a whimpering Outer close. "Try to make it fast. I don't think they can take this for long."

Horror glances at the castle as they hear the doors slam shut. "Maybe move farther back?"

Nightmare abruptly stalks towards the castle and slams a tentacle against the doors leaving a small dent.

Horror nods to Flower and follows Nightmare letting him take out some of his frustration at being locked out on the door before bringing his axe down on it near the lower hinge, the magic reinforced blade biting deep with each swing.

Flower sighs, "Come on soft bones let's get you two, to the back of this garden. It won't take them long to get through that door."

"Why is this happening, why did his aura do that? I thought we were going to find Error!" Outer stumbles to his feet with Flower's help and helps him drag Bit to the back of the garden and into a hedge maze.

Flower grunts looking for an alcove that would hide them. "Nightmare can probably feel him inside that castle. Given the history he is storming the keep to rescue his soulmate. I am not sure if Error needs rescuing or not but with their history." He shrugs.

Outer points to an alcove that had a stone bench they could probably hide behind just as there was a crash of the door falling. "When you put it like that we should have expected this."

=Inside JR HQ=

Error stopped half way down the stairs, "you should probably stay here until he calms down."

"You're right but we want to at least be where we can see that you are okay. I know he is your soulmate but his actions are pretty aggressive." Efiáltis shakes his head when Grail tries to set up in Stavrós's arms.

Stavrós shakes his head, "of course he is given the condition Error arrived in. Well in Nightmare's place if every hand had always been turned against my soulmate and I arrived to find him in a castle with a strong aura of an old enemy. Well rescue first apologize if necessary later."

Láthos nods, "Stavrós is right I have broken in here more than once only to find Efiáltis tied to a chair for a tea party."

Meláni shrugs, "it made, boss take a break and eat something. Besides, the paintings always sell well. I just have to add a frilly dress and leave out the ropes."

Cyan snickers, "so how do we stop him from blowing anything up, castle repairs are expensive and take a lot of paperwork."

"Fine, whatever stay on the stairs, do not let your paint idiot start a fight, and keep Grail from trying anything." Error glares at them and reaches into one of his pockets pulling out a baggy of dried fruit. Before walking to the foot of the stairs facing the doors.