chapter six

michael afton x fem reader
chapter 6
(warnings: swearing and mention of mentally and physically abuse)

Y/N'S POV:
july 4th, 1982 10:27am

I slowly woke up to the sunshine shining though my window and hearing the sounds of birds chirping. After I fully open my eyes I sat up (and put on my glasses *if you have them*) and walk to my bathroom, I took a quick glance at myself taking a makeup wipe and wiping off some of my mascara that was still on from yesterday and then blushing my hair and put it in a low ponytail with my bangs (or just loose ends if you dont have bangs) falling out.

Once I was done doing that I went downstairs to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast, to see a note from my Dad

'Hey Y/N, I left the house around 9:30 ish to go out with Willam and Henry to do some work stuff. I'll be back around 7 sorry for leaving you here all day alone also, if you need anything call (888) 6883-444 *fake number* -love Dad.'

Great! Home alone! Love being home alone to be honest, I get to blast music, go out with out worrying being caught and also ordering food! After I made breakfast I set down my plate of food on countertop and sat down to eat, Grabbing that note and putting it in the trash I also noticed that there were some dishes to do so I decided to do those

After I did the dishes it was like around 10:45 so you decided to go upstairs to get ready for the day, Doing your hair, skin care, some makeup and whatever else you had to do, also blasting some music of course.

Your outfit for today was black jean shorts with a brown laced top and a white/cream zip up hoodie with some black hightop converse (ik its not really 80s but like whatever if you dont like it, you decided what to wear) and looked in the mirror one more time and left the room with your walkman, some money, lipgloss, mascara and the keys to the house. You decided to look around town again since you only made it to the high school then had that encounter with Michael. After getting your bike out, you went off to look around.

Hurricane was actually a decent town, way better then your home town.

Then it hit you. All the memories, fuck. But the first one was about you and your Mother's relationship, it wasn't the best at all. Your parents never really got married just dated for like 4 years then had you then broke up when you were 2 the co-parenting thing was okay I guess just some arguments about how many nights you stayed and stuff between your Mom and Dad but you were young and most of the time you took your Mother's side till she got married when you were 6. She payed less attention to you, god she even gave more attention to your cousins then yourself which hurt. A lot. Now the arguing between you and your Mom didn't happen til you were like 10 or 11. You and your Mother would like argue non-stop and she would always make you the bad guy, literally would mentally and even sometimes physically abuse you but mostly just mentally by like calling you names like bitch, brat, spoiled, selfish and more and getting in your head and yelling and screaming at you. But the physical could be well, upsetting or scary and you didn't tell anyone. Not till this day, no one knows. But sometimes she would push you, grab on to your neck and sometimes would literally drag you. So when you were 13 you had enough, you and your Mother had a huge fight and you went to your Dads. You and your Dad both decided that there was no point on going back there since she kicked you out and figured out nothing would change sadly. So your Dad got full custody of you. After that your Mother left quick and moved somewheres else with her husband.

End of flashback.

Throughout the day, you bike to a basketball court, skate park, some good canteens and the one and only 'Fredbear's Family Diner' since you were hungry, you decided you go in and get some pizza and maybe you could stop in and say hi to your Dad.

Once you locked up your bike so no one could steal it, you walked to the entrance of the diner soon as you walked in the smell of fresh pizza hit you right in the face, maybe to much to you're liking but the diner was laid out pretty well actually, there was a front desk inside the entrance where you would probably get your seats "Hello! Welcome to Fredbear's Family Diner! How can I help you?" As a girl, probably like 3 or 4 years older then you walked up to the front desk said to you "Hi! Um I'm just here myself so like a table for 1 or 2 is okay for me!" you replied in a happy tone making your voice sound nicer and a bit higer but not to much. "Okay! Follow me!" She said and grabbed a menu and lead you to a table. You couldn't help but noticed a little sign saying 'Help wanted! for part time or full time shifts!' Maybe getting a part time job wouldn't be to bad, right? I mean getting some more money could be nice but you also wanted a decent summer before you go to highschool.

"Here ya go miss! Hope this table isn't to bad." The girl said giving you the menu she got earlier "Oh don't worry this table is good!" You said back giving her a warm smile "Okay great! i'll be back in a couple of minutes to get your order!" She said before walking off, the diner had a small arcade and a prize counter and most of the tables were faced to a stage with a yellow bear and bunny animatronic, they look a bit creepy but you didn't mind and plus the kids seem to love them if you were still a kid you would've probably love them to.

After like 10 minutes that same girl came back to take your order "Hey! Sorry we've been really busy today, heh we're short on workers but anyway what may I get you for today?" As the waitress asked politely but also sounded a bit stressed, well since probably she's been running around all day "Oh don't worry, um I'll take 2 slices of f/n pizza (favourite pizza) and a can of coke please and thank you!" You said turning your face towards her because you zoned out a little bit "Okay! That will probably take like 10 more minutes, so sorry about that! But I'll go get your coke now!" She replied back and gave a smile then quickly left

(time skip since im lazy😋)

You quickly grab a napkin and wiped your mouth as you finished your last bite of pizza and then you saw the same waitress come up to you so you could pay. After that you went to the wash room to fix yourself up a little bit and went to go leave the diner, then you saw Mr. Afton "Oh! Hello
Y/N" He said with a soft smile "Uh Hey! Mr. Afton how are you doing today?" You replied to him turning around to face him "Good! I would love to talk to you some more but I got some work stuff, the usual" As he chuckled, was he like a workaholic or something? it look like he was always busy, I hope my Dad doesn't get to busy like him "Also. No need to call me Mr. Afton, just call me Willam" He added before getting into his purple fancy car that was from like the early 70s "Oh um okay Willam! Well um have a good day" You said slowly starting to feel uncomfortable, I mean who likes talking to adults anyway? "You too!" Willam said before driving off, and you went to go get your bike to go back home.

Since it was only 1 you decided to get changed into some grey drawstring track shorts with like a sweatpant material and put crop top that had red and white stripes and still wearing your black high top converse and grabbed your basketball and went to the basketball court. Once you got there you tied your hair back in a low ponytail with some loose ends falling out.

After shooting some baskets and doing whatever, you saw a group of boys. You couldn't tell who they were but it look like they knew who you were and also were walking towards you once they got closer you could see 'one and only' Michael Afton.

(1510 words)