chapter twenty seven

michael afton x fem reader
chapter 27
(warning: abuse, self harm, swearing, sorry if i forgot anything)

Y/N'S POV
January 11th, 1983
9:17 am

No call, no nothing from Michael, last time I saw him was at his hockey game that his father quickly rushed him out of, leaving me and him no time to talk at all

I've been in my bed all morning since it was a boring snowy sunday, I was watching the snow fall down to the ground outside of my window also waiting for Michael to call me or come over, god the last time I could remember us hanging out alone was in early December before the both of us got all busy and everything so I just decided to lay there waiting, for a call that I probably won't get.

Did I do something wrong? what if he's losing feelings for me? fuck.

MICHAEL'S POV
January 9th, 1983
10:27 pm

"What did I do wrong?" I asked my father as I got in his car then he got in and slammed his door shut and sat down with a sigh "Father, we won and I even got a goal.." I added, Slouching back into the leather seat "Do you know I've could've been getting work done?-" Oh yes of course, always about fucking work. "-But instead I just had to watch your hockey game that you made two terrible passes!" He raised his voice slightly at me "But we won.. I got a goal." I replied with a sigh "I don't care if you won or got some stupid goal! you need to get better at passing!" He said angerly, as his grip around the wheel tightened "It was only two passes! you just can't expect me to be perfect all the fucking damn time!" I yelled back at him with the same anger and slammed my hands on my lap but all he did was just look at me with a pissed off expression then look back to the road, fuck I messed up.

Once we finally pulled into the driveway I look across the road to see Y/N through her bedroom window, god I wish I could be there right now. "Go to your room now." My father demanded, I didn't say anything and just went inside and went to my room

I sighed and threw my hockey bag into a corner in my room and put on a white t shirt with baggy plaid boxers

Everything was fine till my father came inside the room with holding his fists to each side of him, he was angry, I got up and off my bed now standing up looking at him slightly confused "I wish you were a better son." He said, taking a step closer "God, I wish you would be more polite to me like Y/N is to her father" He added by taking another step closer "And.. At this point, I wish you were never my god damn son!" He yelled and before I knew it, he threw one of his fist in the corner of my head causing me to tremble down to the floor catching me by surprise, but I didn't say anything because if I did that would only make things worse, then he kicked me right in my stomach causing me to yelp "Stop being a fucking pussy!" He said now taking his belt out, I just need this to get over with so I can just go to bed, tomorrow is a new day right? I looked into his eyes, I don't know what I was feeling, fear? sad? mad? or maybe just all.

I sat there with no emotion as he whipped me, I was used to it, so really all I did was close my eyes every whip and just flinched here and there but all I could think was why would my own father whip me? tears were filling my eyes but I knew if I let them drop I would be more of a pussy.

Finally he took a step back and look at me in disgust and turn to leave but stop at my door "I don't want you seeing anyone till those bruises clear up, especially Y/N since you two just some couple" He said then left, closing the down behind him then I look down to my arms seeing some marks that the belt left after seeing the marks I got up off of the floor and went to lock my door then I went to my bath room to look at what else my father left on me, on my face I had a black eye and a bruise on my jaw line then I took off my shirt to see more bruises around my rib cage and marks that the belt left then I just look back up to look at my reflection as tears fell down my face, I couldn't let Y/N see me like this, she would get way to worried about me and I don't want her to worry about me.