The Babysitter Part 2

3rd Person

   Malcolm sits on the bathroom floor with his shirt in his mouth desperately jerking himself off as Reese and (y/n) are making out on their parent's bed. On the other side of the bathroom, through that door is Dewey sound asleep clueless about what's about to go down.
    Reese starts to softly rub (y/n)'s pussy through her pajama shorts, she whimpers softly and he pulls her shirt up to expose her bare chest. Reese bites his lip and groans slightly at the sight. He leans down and puts her nipple into his mouth, his tongue circles around her sensitive buds causing her to moan out a little louder. He pulls away "Be quiet I don't want to wake up anyone, I don't need everyone in the house to hear how good I'm making you feel" She nods "yes, I'm sorry Reese'' Reese smirks and kisses her "not to say I don't like hearing you whimper. I wish I could make you scream my name. I want to pound you so hard that you come back begging for more" He growls the last bit making (y/n) wetter with every syllable. Reese's hand moves to the waistband of her shorts and starts to pull them down. Malcolm starts getting excited, he starts to stroke himself faster. Reese pulls them down discarding them on the floor he brings his hand back to her hot pussy. Softly starting by rubbing her clit making (y/n)'s thighs shake, she gasps and grips the blanket. Reese rubs it a little faster and starts sucking her breasts again. Her grip on the sheets tightens as she tries not to moan. Reese and Malcolm both love the show. Reese pulls his throbbing cock out of his sweatpants and stops rubbing her clit. She looks up and notices his large cock and it makes her shake in anticipation. "Are you ready?" Reese asks in an unsure tone, making it apparent he doesn't quite know what he's doing. (Y/n) nods "put it in my wet pussy please it wants you so bad~" He smirks "How do you like to take it?" (Y/n) gets on her hands and knees and wiggles her ass in the hair "Fuck me from behind, you can get nice and deep like this" Reese likes the sound of that and not to mention the view of her wet pussy and plump ass just on display for him, and unknowingly perfectly in view for their audience too. He puts his cock inside her pussy and starts to softly thrust into her pussy. He grips her hips roughly as she starts to whimper. "Fuck you feel so good~" Reese groans out. "Harder please- fuck me harder" Reese's thrusts get rougher and deeper. He picks up the pace and fucks her faster. Moans escape her mouth and Reese pushes her head into the pillow muffling them significantly. "Ohhhh fuck I'm gonna cum soon" Reese whines out in pleasure. "Cum on my ass, please cover me in your hot cum~" she moans, making Reese closer to his orgasm. Malcolm meanwhile has already cum but he keeps going his cock is sensitive but he's too horny still to stop. Reese pulls his cock out and cums on (y/n)'s ass. Hot white streams cover her body. Her legs give out and she collapses on the bed still covered in cum, panting and slightly shaking. She didn't quite get an orgasm but she was so tired it didn't matter, the sex was delightful and thrilling. She felt hooked like she wanted more as if she was addicted. Reese grabs a tissue from the bedside table and wipes up everything. His soft touch on her body makes her quiver more. He lays down on the bed with (y/n) cuddling uptight, almost passing out on the spot. Malcolm cleans himself up quietly with toilet paper and tries to think about how to get out without them knowing he's there...or maybe they know he is there. Malcolm stands up quietly and opens the door to his room and closes it again. He goes to the toilet and pees. He leaves through the door to his room and gets into bed. "I have the biggest brain," Malcolm whispers to himself before passing out from exhaustion. Reese and (y/n) snuggle up and fall asleep as well.

A/N: Heyy Part 2 what do you think? I usually don't write in 3rd person and need to practice. My writing is a bit rusty in general, sorry about any grammatical errors haha :)