The Babysitter

⚠️this chapter contains sexual content. I don't care how old you are but fair warning. Don't read in front of your parents.

(3rd Person)
    "You boys behave this is one of the last babysitters that will even step foot in the house, that means no frogs in the cereal boxes, no snakes in the laundry room, no traps over the sewage tank... I don't know what else am I forgetting.. Oh and no fighting!" Lois says in a stern tone."What your mother said." Hal says distracted. They walk out and the boys immediately run to go get all of their pranks ready. "What if this is another patty situation?" Dewey says standing behind the boys as the set up the prank. "OH please that was just a fluke, a one time thing Dewey it's not like mom would leave us alone with a hot girl in the house at this age.." Malcolm states with his 'all knowing, matter of fact' tone of voice. "I don't know Mom could just want us to be happy for once" Dewey shrugs "You really think Mom would do anything to make US happy?" Malcolm jeered. The boys hear knocking on the front door. "She's here" Reese and Malcom say in uniform. They run to the door and open it expecting to see a mean haggard old woman, instead they see a girl with (h/l)(h/c) hair, and  bright glittering (e/c) eyes. She smiles brightly at them.

(Y/N) POV
    I get off my bike and walk towards the front door, I stand there for a second and take a deep breath. The moment my knuckles knock upon the wood door I can hear scampering and rustling and the door swings open. The boys seem surprised. The small blonde one and and the bright blue eyed one are staring into my eyes in shock but the one with spiky frosted hair is staring at the cleavage that shows in my black v-neck in shock. I smile at them and let out an airy chuckle as I walk in. "Nice to meet you boys I'm (y/n) What's your guys' name?" I say sounding cheery and optimistic when inside I'm so nervous. "I'm Malcom, I'm the smart one. This is Dewey, the musical one. And... that's Reese." I look over and Reese is flicking a bobble head and giggling. I smile and laugh a little. "Well he's gotta be good at something right?" I ask while turning back to Malcom but Dewey pipes up. "Yeah being a jerk" Dewey says in a whiny tone. "And fucking shit up with everthing and everyone." Malcom adds and they both turn their back and start to walk towards their bedroom. I turn to Reese and he had stopped playing with the bobble head he looks... really sad. Maybe he heard what his brothers had to say about him. "Reese, I'm sure there's something you are good at... what kinds of things do you like to do?" I say as I approach him slowly. "No they're right the only thing im good at is kicking people ass and being a jerk to everyone I meet." I laugh even though he sounds pretty upset making him look up at me confused. "And that's a bad thing? You're the protector Reese, you don't let anyone else make fun of you or your brothers. I think that's rather sweet." I smile softly at Reese and he smiles back but then he steps closer and point at my chest "There's something on your shirt." I look down and he flicks my nose and does his giggle again, instead of getting mad I just laugh with him and I feel as if I'm being watched. I turn my head and see Dewey and Malcom standing there in what looks like disgust. "Eww" Dewey says "Eww is right I've never seen a girl take this much interest in Reese. Let alone a hot one." Malcolm says to Dewey. I don't think they know I can hear them. I whip my body around and look Malcom dead in the eyes. "You think I'm hot?" was the only thought in my mind that could come out in a cohesive sentence. Malcolm's eyes widen "NO! I mean yes very much so but aghk!" I can tell he is panicking so I just laugh and walk past Dewey and Malcom into the kitchen. "Do you boys want lunch?" I say in a sweet voice and tie an apron sound my waist giving it more definition. 5 minutes in this house and I already know they think Im hot so I'll act hot. I lean down on the table and rest my hand on my chin propped up by my elbow and the boys just stare in awe at my cleavage. Dewey was the first to snap out of it.  "You guys are pervs" he says looking at Malcolm and Reese who are practically drooling. "Shut up buttwipe you were staring too" Malcolm says in a rude tone. "Yeah so were you!" Reese yells and tackles Malcom and Dewey I just giggle and go over squatting down next to them "So is that a no to lunch?" I say while I try not to break into laughter. The boys stop fighting and stand up quickly "I would love some lunch" Reese says surprisingly proper making Malcom scoff.
    I start to make grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch, simple and quick. I've been intentionally teasing the two older boys as they sit at the table and gawk but Dewey went to his room and started playing his gameboy. I put lunch on the table and call in Dewey and he comes out and they start eating like beasts. "Guys slow down its not like its going to disappear if you enjoy it." Reese looks up with tomato soup on his lip. "Yesh is will" I contemplate being more of a tease and wiping off the tomato sauce with my thumb. But Dewey is there but do I care? Yes, no maybe, I don't know. I lean down closer to Reese's face and place my pointer finger under his chin and swipe my thumb across is lower lip which is surprisingly soft, he just stares up into my eyes and gets really red. To make matters worse I suck the tomato sauce off my thumb and as I sit down to eat my food I notice a slight bulge in his pants, making me feel like I won. He was definitely eating slower now too. All the boys were, still in shock of what just happened. I'm still shocked that I just did that do be completely honest. Reese finishes first and runs to the bathroom. "Where is he going?" I ask having ideas but I don't want to jump to conclusions. "I think you damn well know where he's going and what he's off to do little miss wiggley booty" Dewey says bitterly making me get really red, the realization of how much of a slut I probably look like hits me.... Eh I don't care this is kinda fun. I clean up the plates and bowls and put them in the sink Malcom goes and watches tv and Dewey goes to the garage and starts to play his piano. When I'm done with the dishes I go over the couch plopping down on it on the opposite side to Malcolm. "You think Reese is okay? He's been in there a while" I ask Malcom and he glares at me "Why don't you go check" and he almost smirks at me. I don't want to go barge in because what if he's actually sitting on the toilet doing his business, but what if he's in there right now jerking off because of how much of a tease I was being. I'm gonna hope for the second option. I stand up from the couch. "Maybe I will." I say sourly to Malcom and stomp away. I'm not mad just... determined. I go to the hallway door and as I'm about to knock my suspicions were confirmed when I hear soft moaning. I don't want to be a perv and just listen to his moans but they were really nice. I contemplate listening or knocking, if I knock theres a chance he'll stop. If i sit and listen I might get caught. My thoughts are interrupted by a louder moan saying my name and then it stops. I think he finished himself off moaning my name.... Me? Then door swings open and I'm face to face with the still flushed Reese. I'm probably red from thinking about the thing that were on the other side of the door. "Hi......" Reese says awkwardly and pushes past me into his room. That was awkward.
    I go back to the couch and slouch down still really red. "That wasn't a good idea" I tell Malcom. "Do you regret it?" He says casually "Fuck no" I look at him "but I regret telling you I dont regret that." We both laugh and watch some tv for a few hours. The sun starts to set when I realize I've been watching this dumb show for like 3 hours. "Are you hungry?" I ask Malcom "I could eat, but you should go check on Reese by now he's usually beating me up. I don't know what you did to him but keep it up, I like this" He leans back on the couch and puts his head in his arms and his feet on the table. I stand up and go over to the bedroom. Reese is curled up in a ball under his blanket with his back facing me. This is all my fault...
    "Reese are you okay?" I sit down on the bed across from him. "Go away" He turns over looking mad. I stand up "NO! Get out of bed right now Reese and come and help with dinner" I say sternly. "You're the same age as me you can't boss me around." He stands up and squares up I look up at his intimidating stance as he towers over me but I keep my ground. " Well, I'm your babysitter. So actually I do have the right to boss you around" My voice starts to shake a little half way through my sentence, and I think he notices because he smirks a little. He pushes me down on te bed and I plop down on the lumpy mattress, the impact makes me fall onto my back and he looks down at me looking pleased and he walks out of the room. I get up and fix myself before following him into the kitchen where I find him already starting to chop veggies, and he chops the very nicely might I add. "So you come here often?" I say jokingly as I lean on the counter. " of course I do it's MY kitchen pfft and they say I'm the idiot" He obviously didn't get the joke which just makes it funnier. I burst out into laughter making him laugh a little to and when I can finally catch my breath he smiles at me "Your laugh is really genuine, it's nice" He says with a dorky grin. He's being sweet it's.... It's really-"Gross!" Dewey exclaims as he stands in front of the fridge. "Hey you got the last hot babysitter Dewey this could be the only girl in the world who will actually like this idiot let him have her" Malcom says emerging from the bathroom. "Excuse me... what?" I blurt out not really confused just baffled, surprised might be the right word. "Let's just cook dinner and not talk about girls..." Reese says sounding almost pathetic. Malcolm softens not used to Reese showing his emotions and he walks away unsure of what else to do. Reese and I finish cooking dinner in complete silence, only the sound of the tv in the family room and the pots and pans, the spoons and the boiling, but not a voice was heard until Reese lets out a shaky "Dinner is done" I think I broke him.
    The dinner was silent too, only small conversations between Dewey and Malcom were heard. The room was tense and heavy. Everyone finished eating and left the table, I clean up and Reese awkwardly stands in front of the stove as if he was waiting for something. His eyes are down and his hands tucked into his pockets. I finish putting away dinner and cleaning the kitchen and Reese's head comes up from the floor and he looks as if he's trying to say something I sit there patiently waiting. "I-I jerked off to you in the bathroom" he blurts out and gets really red. "I know Reese I was wondering if you were okay and I heard you moaning" He gets redder and I step closer "Did it feel good?" I ask in a soft voice. He just whimpers and nods. I push my body against his and whisper right into his ear "would you wanna do it again?" I pull back to see his reaction and he's biting his lip and nodding. My hand rest on his stomach and his breath hitches and I slide my hand down to his growing bulge making him whimper weakly. I pull back and take a few steps back remembering that we are in the kitchen and he looks disappointed. "10 o'clock meet me in the backyard" I whisper and smirk "we're going to fuck in the back yard?" He whispers back surprised. "No we're gonna do it in the garage, or maybe your parents bedroom." Reese smirks and takes a step closer "or we can do both" he whispers seductively making my knees shake and give out but quickly grabs my arm and looks into my eyes as I get my balance. He's really cute, like too cute. I'm so drawn to him. He lets go of my arm and walks into his room and I stand in the kitchen still stunned by his eyes and smile. I snap out of it and finish some chores for the night, this house was a mess when I came and through out the weekend I plan to change that.
    (3rd Person)
     The boys went to bed around 9:30 but they weren't asleep, they just went to their room. When 10 o'clock rolls around Dewey was passed out but Malcom was still awake Reese looks at the time and bit his lip thinking about what he was about to do. He stands up and Malik looks up at him confused. "Where are you going?" He says suspiciously "To the backyard." Reese says slightly panicked. "Why?" Malcom looks even more confused. "Why do you care?" He runs out and Malcom climbs out the window to watch what Reese is doing. He see's (y/n) sitting on the bench in her pajama shorts and a tshirt. Reese comes running out the door and she stands up and kisses him passionately. Malcom has disgust on his face but he can't look away. (Y/n)'s thigh pushes against Reese's crotch and Malcom's hand drifts to his. Malcom lightly palms his bulge through his pants as Reese and the sexy babysitter heatedly make out. Reese pushes her on the table and stands between her legs "are we doing this out here?" She whispers just loud enough for Reese and Malcom who is hiding around the corner to hear. Reese replies with a dominant voice. "We will do it wherever I tell you we are doing it. Got that? If I tell you I wanna do it at school you're gonna drop to your knees and blow me at school little missy" His tone turns on her and Malcom. Malcom thinks about her on her knees sucking both their cocks. Malcom is bisexual but he doesn't have a thing for his brother. Malcom's hand starts to rub his cock a little faster through his now tight jeans. He tries not to moan and get caught but she is so hot he can't control himself. Malcom lets out a little whimper and bites down on his lip to hold in the rest. Luckily Reese and (Y/n) don't hear anything.
   (Y/n) POV
     Reese pins me down to the picnic table forcefully and he leans over me. "Will you be mine?" Reese says in a caring tone contrasting his tight grip. I don't answer, I'm frozen and Reese's brow furrows. He grabs my thigh and yanks me closer to his bulge. The collision of my core into his bulge makes me moan in pleasure. I start to grind slightly on him, making him significantly harder. "Will you be my baby? My toy? My girl? Please?" He says, sounding desperate and I nod yes biting my lip. My cheeks feel hot and Reese leans down and gently places a kiss on my forehead, then my cheek, then on my lips. He lingered on my lips for longer and we start to French kiss both of us whimpering in the kiss. He pulls away and I look up at him with puppy dog eyes "where do you wanna go play?" I say cutely and I feel his cock twitch. I start to hear rustling around the corner of the house must be a stray cat. Reese picks me up and we go to his parents bedroom. He lays me on the bed and starts to take off my top.
    (Malcom's P.O.V)
    'She's so hot when she whimpers I can't take it anymore. This is wrong, this is very wrong... I don't care.' I pull out my throbbing boner and start to stroke it. I lean against the house and slide down, my sitting makes the leaves rustle and I hope they didn't hear anything. They leave and go into my parents bedroom 'oh god yes they are going to fuck. Mmm I wanna watch her get pounded.' I put my boxers back over my boner and climb back in the window. I go into the bathroom and sit on my knees watching through the crack in the door. I pull out my cock and start to stroke it again and try to hold back moans. I take off my shirt and shove it into my mouth like a gag and sit there desperately waiting for them to begin. 'I hope he uses a condom and doesn't get that girl pregnant. Wait, that might be exactly what I need him to get so in trouble with mom that he's never allowed to leave his room and I get to have her. No that's horrible he likes her and I should respect that' I continue to stroke my cock and watch them play.

Part two coming soon I just really needed to get this chapter out. I'm working on part two immediately after posting this but it might be a day or two.