Are you Impressed Yet? Part 2

After yesterday's heated make out session and tease, topped off with the great snuggles I'm not sure how school is going to be today. I'm both excited to see Reese again but scared of it being awkward. What if he doesn't want to make our relationship public. Is Reese my boyfriend now?

My head is spinning with questions while I'm getting ready to go. I'm wearing a burgundy tube top with baggy low rise jeans. I hang a chain in my belt loops and apply more lip gloss and mascara for some finishing touches. I want to look good today in case Reese is going to be showing me off as his girlfriend.

The drive to school with my Mom was a quiet one this morning. It's not unusual when my father drives me, but my mom hates it. She kept trying to make small talk and I would answer and the conversation would just die off. She probably thinks I'm sad, I just can't stop thinking about kissing Reese. I'll never tell her that though.

First period felt like an eternity. Reese sits on the other side of the room and he kept his head either down in his books of 'sneaking' looks at me, but subtlety is not in his nature. The bell finally rings and Reese jumps out his seat running out of class. I gather my things and try to catch up to him but I can't seem to find him in the crowded hallway. I know I have my next class with him I was just hoping we could talk about yesterday...

I go to my locker, as I start dialing the combo I'm feeling like yesterday was a mistake. It had meant so much to her but maybe Reese didn't actually have the same feeling for her like she thought. Suddenly my locker is slammed shut before I could get my books out. But I'm greeted by a devilish smile and that adorable giggle. "Reese I needed my history notes and textbook." I whine "No you don't." His smile fades to a smirk as he leans closer. "Follow me." He demands. I nod and follow I try to grab his hand he hesitated but took my hand, his cheeks getting really red.

We get to the old pottery room the school cut pottery when they did budget cuts this room looks untouched. "How'd you find this place?" I say in awe "when you're determined to find somewhere no one can hear you, you'd be surprised what find" He puts his backpack on a table and starts digging through it. "Umm what are you looking for? Without any context your previous statement was kind of scary. What do you mean no one can hear me?" I am honestly scared he's going to beat me up to keep me quiet he's stayed very stoic.

"I'm not going to hurt you if that's what you're thinking..." Reese approaches with a cd mixtape in his Walkman "I made this for you" he states "it's all the songs that make me think of you, or us" Reese smiles and closed the top of the Walkman and presses play. 'There she goes' by the La's plays first and Reese puts a hand on my cheek. I lean in wanting to smash my lips into his but I resist. Reese breaks the space and pushes his soft lips against mine. We make out intensely until Reese backs me into a wall I break the kiss breathing heavily.

"What happened to taking things slow?" I ask in a seductive tone "I'm not gonna pass up this opportunity in my fingertips this time. I'm gonna make you mine. " Reese growls in my ear possessively. He starts to kiss down my bed making me shiver slightly and let out a small gasp he finds the spot that makes me moan out and bites it causing a small squeal and my back arches causing me grind into his groin by accident. He breaths shakily signaling he liked it. I intentionally continue to grind my hips into him.

The bell to get class and scares me out of the moment I move to go to class and Reese pins me back to the wall. "Where do you think you're going?" He growls "To class, we have history." I explain trying to walk again but I was quickly denied. "I told you earlier we don't need to go to history class. We are making our own history right here." He kisses me again and all of my worry fades away. He grabs my ponytail gently in his fist and pulls on it slightly as we continue to make out. He pulls back and stares into my eyes. "I've like you for a long time (Y/N) I think you're the perfect girl for me" Reese says showing a soft genuine smile, you soak in this sight as long as possible this the first time you've seen such a wholesome side of Reese. You notice Reese shift uncontrollably in the awkward silence. I lean in and peck him "I like you a lot too Reese. I'd love for you to call me your girlfriend after this." Reese smiles even wider and giggles cutely "I would love that (Y/N)" he kisses me sweetly.

We talked and made out in the abandoned pottery barn until the bell for lunch. We are both hungry so we decided to join everyone else in the hallway hand in hand on our way to the cafeteria. Reese looks around and notices people are staring and whispering. 'I bet he forced her to be with him by threatening her' one girl whispers to her friend 'Maybe he paid her' the friend says back 'No he's way to broke for that unless he robbed a bank' the friends giggle to each other. Both me and Reese look at eachother having overheard their conversation. He wraps his arm around my shoulder. "I'm sorry (Y/N), I didn't realize that you being with me would be such a social suicide" Reese says sadly. "No Reese, it's just the jealousy that I broke the Bad Boys walls down." I pinch his cheek softly and tippy toe up to kiss his cheek. I can hear the two girls gasp because I obviously initiated the affection. Reese smirks at me and we open the doors to the cafeteria revealing a new crowd of reactions. But this time Reese was getting called a stud by the football league, the Krelboyne table starts interrogating Malcom.

We serve up our food and look for an empty table and sit down. "Did you hear that jock over there call you a stud?" I say softly and giggle. I take a bite of the cafeteria food it was mid at best. "No did he really?!" Reese exclaims. Suddenly a familiar freshman sits at our table "Hi Dewey" I say smiling at him Reese is not so pleased about his little brothers arrival and he just glares "So I heard Reese forced you to be in a relationship with him, how'd he do it? Money because we don't have that." I laugh "I know Reese didn't force me into anything" I explain but Dewey still is confused "I like him Dewey, I want to be with him" I say truthfully I look at Reese with a smile and he smiles back. Dewey starts laughing and get up to leave "I don't know what your trick is Reese but she's either crazy or your pulling some strings" Dewey says as he walks away. "What a twerp" Reese says frustrated "hey don't worry about what anyone says. I like you for who you are. You have shown me sides of yourself that I don't think many people have seen before" I say with a smile. "Thank you (Y/N) the only opinion that should matter is yours" he leans over and kisses me sweetly.

Alright that's it for this chapter I hope yall enjoy