I Love You, You Big Idiot.

(3rd Person)
    Reese and (Y/N) have been neighbors and best friends since they were born, as long as they can remember they have been side by side. Reese has had a huge crush on (Y/N) for years now and this was the year he was going to tell her. Tomorrow is Valentines day and Hal and Lois are going to a romantic dinner alone. Malcolm is going to Cynthia's house and Dewey is going to well his room probably, Reese has been planning this night for months... mostly because it took him about a month to figure out subtly what her favorite food was and her favorite flower and chocolate, without giving it away.

    1 day till Valentines
(Y/N) POV
    Reese and I are sitting on the couch like every friday night, watching wrestling but Reese seems out of it he's not even giggling when they get hit with the chair, he always giggles. Somethings wrong, I can feel it. He seems to be sitting further than usual, I've always kinda liked the warmth of our legs touching each other, just his thigh next to mine made me smile. I remember one night I fell asleep on his shoulder and I woke up Saturday morning with him still there his arm around me and he's grinning in his sleep it was adorable. Lois snaps me out of my thought as she comes in screaming at Reese he's snapped out of his thoughts as well and looks up scared, "How could you Reese?" She looks really angry "How could I have what? I've been good all week!" He says panicked "Dewey told me you destroyed all of his toys and told him he's adopted" Dewey is standing in the hall smiling at him but Lois can't see. I giggle a little. Lois looks at me with mean eyes "Whats so funny what he did was horrible" I look up at her and I ask bravely "When exactly did Dewey say that happened because me and Reese were at the arcade after school and ever since we've been home he sat right here." That's only half a lie we were at the arcade all day but I cant tell her that. "Is that really true?" I smile "Yup you can trust me Lois you know I'm a good kid" At least everyone thinks I am, Im good at not getting caught and getting into trouble just often enough that no one is suspicious. Reese relaxes slightly until Lois turns back to him intensely and he stiffens up again. "Okay we skipped the last period to go to the arcade but I was with her the entire time." He tells her making her relax and she believes our story more. "Next week no TV, I told you to stop skipping class" She states and turns around grabbing Dewey by the ear and we hear him screaming as he gets dragged away. Reese turns and smirks at me and we high five. "Wanna turn on the Xbox 360?" he asks smiling "I thought your mom just said no tv?" Reese get on his knees in front of the Xbox and put in one of the Mortal Kombat games, I couldn't tell which one but he hands me the controller, "She said next week meaning tonight and tomorrow night all the tv I want. If she doesn't want me using loopholes she shouldn't make them" he says slyly. "At least your smart enough to figure ou the loopholes" I punch his arm teasingly "You think I'm smart?" I giggle at his reaction "No your smart enough" I say still laughing "What the hell is that supposed to mean woman?!" I laugh more at his visual confusion and I press start on the 2 player option. "Say if you beat me in 3 games, I'll tell you my thoughts on you, my first impressions, my thoughts now and even some secrets. If I win you have to tell me what you think about when you masterbate!" I say with a big smile. He freezes up "I'm not telling you what I think about when I-" he pauses to gulp "m-masterbate" My smile dissipates slightly "Sorry that was too far how about what you were spacing out about earlier while we were watching wrestling." He hesitates "Deal, but I get to tell you tomorrow." I raise an eyebrow "What's so special about tomorrow... whatever. Oh can I spend the night tonight and tomorrow night my parents kicked me out and said they have to 'clean the old pipes' and I know what that means" Me and Reese sit there disgusted thinking about my parents having sex for two days nonstop, but Reese's expression changes as he chooses his character. He stares at Kitana for a while as she bounces back and forth "perv" I say and choose Kitana just to rub it in and he chooses Johnny Cage and I scoff. "Of course you would choose that jack ass" Reese turns to me "Hey he could be a really sweet guy you don't know him personally. Besides you only chose Kitana because you know I was staring at her boobs!" I laugh and lie to him "Reaally?! I chose Kitana because she's a good fighter, and I thought you were appreciating her independence and strength as a woman I can't believe you would objectify a woman like that!" I cant keep a straight face and he knows I'm not seriously mad at his because I too from time to time like to watch them bounce back and forth. I can't help it, they are impressive. We play mortal Kombat for about an hour until I notice the distance between has decreased, I feel the warmth of his body against mine. It's normal for us to sit close but we don't cuddle, he's only hugged me a few times, but I wish we could cuddle. I wish we were closer. I lean my head on his shoulder nonchalantly but I'm freaking out internally what if he moves my head away that would be embarrassing. He looks down at my head on his shoulder and to my surprise he smiles and wraps his arm around me pulling me closer as his other hand goes back to his controller. We play like this for 2 more rounds, we laugh and joke together. Malcolm walks in of course, "Finally" I hear his say under his breath and he sits on the couch next to us and that's when Reese notices him. He moves from his controller and puts me in a headlock and pretends we were fighting. "Reese, Im not an idiot. I have an IQ of 165 you think I don't know you were cuddling?" Malcom scoffs out with a slight laugh. "We were not cuddling! It was like a half hug! A lazy hug that's it!" Reese is panicking and it's honestly adorable he's all red and flustered.
    Night has fallen and I look out the window of the Wilkerson house and see the only light in the house that's on is the bedroom light and there is two silhouettes doing the deed. "I'd rather not go home tonight..." I say turning around and trying to wipe th mental image. "Louis can I-" She interrupts me "Your parents already called, you can stay with us for the whole weekend. You can borrow Reese's clothes if you forgot pajamas. I can wash the clothes you are wearing right now and you can wear those tomorrow until your house is clear to pick up some of your own clothes." Louis says sweetly but sternly. "What?! My clothes?" Reese buds in. "Dewey's clothes would be too small and Malcom only thinks of himself, besides She would probably rather wear your shirts anyway." Louis winks at me and leaves smiling as she walks into the kitchen. I slump in embarrassment, it's not the first time I've worn Reese's clothes, he's given me jackets and I've stolen hoodies when we run out the door in the middle of the night. This was different though, its was more purposeful and planned, and to make matters worse Louis had to point out that I'd rather wear Reese's clothes.
The boys start to get ready for bed and Reese comes out with a pair of sweatpants with a drawstring so they can fit around my waist and his favorite shirt. "Reese you don't have to give me this one, I know its your favorite. You wouldn't even let Allison hug you in it..." He gets red and looks down "It's my favorite because it makes me think of you ya know... we were at the mall together when I saw it, you said you liked it first so I bought it and everytime I wear it I think of your smile when you skateboarded down the escalator and we got chased out by mall security. That's why I want you to wear it, it'd look cute on you." I smile big and grab the blue graphic t-shirt. "Fine you big dummy. We should totally do that again though that was fun, which mall are we still allowed in?" Reese lightens up and giggles " we have to go all the way down to sacramento to find a mall we aren't banned from." We both laugh and he leaves so I can change, I decide to go to the bathroom to change and when I have my shirt completely off and Im peeling down my skinny jeans I hear the shower turn on I get really red and count out who I saw in the room, which i had went through to get to the bathroom. I saw Dewey, Malcolm was doing homework. Louis and Hal were in the kitchen.... That leaves Reese. I decide not to panic this is a golden opportunity. I get dressed and open the door to the bedroom as quietly as possible. I take all the towels into the boys room and hand them to Malcolm "Hide these" I whisper and he immediately knows what I'm doing. He nods and smiles and runs away with all the towels. I take Reese's clothes and hide them too. I shut the door silently as the shower stops and I sit on his bed criss cross smiling devilishly. I hear him looking for towels and he comes out completely naked. I didn't think this one through.... Wow those are some nice abs, the water dripping down his torso looks so- "What the actual fuck?! WHO!!" Reese screams, he's so mad the water droplets seem to have evaporated he's steaming. I look a few inches down and my eyes widen, I forgot about that... It's so.... Nice. I quickly flop my face into one if his pillows and it smells like his cologne, which is not making my situation any better. Malcolm hasn't come back and Dewey left when he found out what I was doing. So now I'm alone in a room with Reese completely naked, the moment we both realize this he rushed to his dresser and gets on some boxers and a pair of plaid pajama bottoms. He stands over me knowing it was me looking angry. I don't want to look into his eyes when hes angry so I look down at his bare chest. I decide to throw him off and I lick his arm and he pulls his arm back "What the fuck (Y/N)" He says half mad half laughing. I laugh and lick his abs now and he whimpers and steps back. He snaps and tackles me to the ground he's about to punch me and I'm ready to take it when he leans down and kisses me. I kiss back and it soon turns into a total make out session on the floor with my hands pinned by his strong hand. Our lips dance together and our tongues fight. He pulls away looks at the clock that says 12:04 am "Happy Valentine's Day" He says with a huge smile he gets off of me and I sit up stunned. "That's why- my par- EWW! Tell me what you were thinking about, you said tomorrow its technically tomorrow... today" I pull a blanket off Malcolm's bed and put it on the floor Reese hands me one of his pillows and I make my little nest in between Reese's bed and the wall like usual. "Umm so my parents will be gone, and Malcom's going on a date and Dewey is gonna be somewhere... I was going to cook dinner for you and we could hang out... because... I think your're the only girl I want to be with on Valentine's day for the rest of my life... (Y/N) will you be m-my valentine?" I blush super hard and he lays on his bed hiding his face. "Are you that fucking stupid?" I say smiling and he turns to look at me sadly as if I was about to reject him "Of course... I've liked you for like my entire fucking life, you're my favorite person on this planet and I can see myself even having kids with you someday. I love you, you big idiot" It seems as if Reese's brain is having an entire orgasm because he smiles for about a minute just staring and finally says "KIDS?!" He looks panicked. "Not right now but maybe somewhere in the future we can have kids... do you want kids?" He thinks for a sec "As long as it's with you and they aren't as terrible as I am." I laugh "I'm pretty sure chaos is just in our genes." The night continued like any other Malcom joined and we talked until Louis started screaming at us to go to bed. I lay my head on the pillow on the floor but when everyone else is asleep I crawl into Reese's bed and he puts his arms around me pulling me close. Finally some real cuddles...