chapter 11

The next day Gabriel woke up and he quickly got dressed and then he started doing his work while sitting next to Nathalie.

After a while Nathalie woke up and she felt dizzy and her stomach kept twisting and turning and she said “Gabriel I feel sick" was all that she could manage to say, while covering her mouth with her hand.

Gabriel quickly grabbed a bin and Nathalie started vomiting into the bin and Gabriel was rubbing smooth circles on Nathalie back to try and sooth her, once Nathalie had finished vomiting, she drank a glass of water.

Gabriel noticed that Nathalie had a little bit of vomit on her chest, pyjama top and her pyjama trousers, so Gabriel helped Nathalie take her pyjama top and trousers off, Nathalie started blushing bright red as she was sat on her bed and the only thing she was wearing was her deep blue bra and pants.

Gabriel looked at Nathalie and he thought she looked so gorgeous just sitting in her deep blue bra and pants, “I wish I could see her breasts and vagina, but she will probably find it uncomfortable”, Gabriel looked at Nathalie face and he noticed that her cheeks were bright red.

Are you ok Nathalie? Yeah I’m fine, it looks like you’ve got a fever, so Gabriel went to get a thermometer and once he had checked Nathalie temperature, which was normal, Nathalie muttered under her breath “your so oblivious”.

Gabriel grabbed a wipe and he started wiping the vomit of her chest and he found Nathalie a pair of pyjamas from her closet and he helped her put them on.

(Nathalie pyjamas look like this)

Once Nathalie was cleaned up, she layed down in her bed and she fell asleep as she wasn’t feeling well

Gabriel stayed by Nathalie as he didn’t want anything bad to happen to her, Nathalie was asleep, but she woke up twice to vomit and once she had finished vomiting, she went back to sleep, while Nathalie was sleeping Gabriel layed a hand on her stomach “get well soon” he whispered.