chapter 12

The next day Nathalie woke up and she was no longer feeling dizzy, Gabriel brought her some toast, water and her medicine, "once you finished your breakfast, your going to try to go to the toilet" Gabriel told her as she hasn't been to the toilet for 3 days straight.

Once Nathalie had finished her breakfast, Gabriel helped her walk to the bathroom and once they got to the bathroom, Gabriel pulled Nathalie's shorts and pants down to her ankles and he helped her sit on the toilet.

Nathalie was on the toilet and the only thing that was coming out of her body was a little bit of pee, so she pushed her body, Gabriel was kneeling down so he was the same height as Nathalie and when he saw her pushing her body he told her don't push your body as you will end up straining your organs and you just had surgery 4 days ago, and you could potentially end up damaging your incision, Nathalie wiped herself and she washed her hands, once she was done Gabriel helped her walk back to her bed and Gabriel tucked Nathalie under the covers and he told her to get some rest.

Gabriel was doing his work while Nathalie was watching TV as she wasn't really feeling tired, at night Gabriel and Nathalie both peacefully asleep with Nathalie's head resting on Gabriel's chest.

It was the middle of the night and Nathalie woke up and she was busting for the toilet, she gently shook Gabriel awake and once Gabriel was awake, he helped Nathalie walk to the bathroom and once they got to the bathroom, Gabriel pulled Nathalie's shorts and pants down to her ankles and he helped her sit on the toilet.

Nathalie was on the toilet and poo was finally coming out of her body and she was so relieved, Gabriel kept rubbing her stomach and once she was done pooing, she wiped herself and she washed her hands thoroughly with soap and once she finished washing her hands, Gabriel helped her walk back to her bedroom and once Nathalie was tucked into bed, Gabriel got into bed is well and he wrapped his hand around Nathalie waist and Nathalie head was resting on Gabriel's shoulder and they both fell fast asleep.