chapter 18

Gabriel and Nathalie were working in their office and Nathalie excused herself to use the toilet and Nathalie couldn't help but wonder why she kept needing to pee as she doesn't really drink much water and why her breasts were hurting.

When she arrived back to her office and Gabriel asked if she was ok and Nathalie said she was fine, even though Gabriel knew that she was lying because he noticed that she was using the toilet too often, he let it slide.

While Adrien was at school Gabriel and Nathalie were eating lunch together and halfway through lunch Nathalie felt her stomach churn, so she quickly raced to the bathroom with Gabriel hot on her tail. When Nathalie reached the bathroom, she started throwing up her lunch, while she was throwing up.

Gabriel rubbed smooth circles on her back to try and sooth her, once Nathalie finished throwing up everything that was left in her stomach, she wiped her mouth clean, flushed the toilet and drank some water.

Nathalie when was the last time you had your period? Nathalie tried to think as hard as she could, well to be honest I haven't had my period for a while now, maybe you should take a pregnancy test, I'll be in our bedroom if you need me, and Gabriel gave Nathalie some privacy.

Nathalie sat on the toilet, peeing on the pregnancy test, while trying not to get any pee on her hands. When Nathalie finished taking the pregnancy test, she washed her hands thoroughly with soap and then waited for 2 minutes, to check her results.

It was positive, Nathalie was about a month pregnant and her and Gabriel are going to be parents. Nathalie walked into their bedroom and she showed Gabriel the positive pregnancy test, so me and you are going to be parents, Nathalie nodded in agreement, yeah, I'm a month pregnant.

Gabriel smiled as wide as he could and then grabbed Nathalie by the waist and he started spinning her in the air, before bringing her back down to the ground and kissing her passionately on the lips.

When they told adrien that Nathalie is pregnant and that he's going to be a big brother, he ran up to Nathalie and he hugged her and he said "congratulations mum!", then he hugged his dad and said "well done dad!",.

Nathalie, Gabriel and adrien couldn't wait for the baby, the new addition to their family to be born, even though Nathalie was experiencing a lot of small, annoying pregnancy symptoms.

THE END