chapter 16

It had been 6 months since Gabriel asked Nathalie to be his girlfriend and today Gabriel was planning to propose to Nathalie but he wanted to keep it a surprise.

It was 6 o’clock in the afternoon and Nathalie was dressed in a red skin tight sleeveless dress which was above her knees and it fitted her like a second skin, red flats and she let her hair down, once she was ready, Nathalie and gabriel strolled to the restaurant.

Once they were at the restaurant, Gabriel ordered spaghetti and coca cola, Nathalie ordered pizza and Pepsi and Gabriel payed for both meals, once they had finished their delicious meal, it was dark outside.

Gabriel took Nathalie on a beautiful evening stroll in the city of lights and he took her to a bandstand, the Bandstand was really tall and the walls, roof and the inside was white with a big red bow at the front and there was red bunting wrapped around the walls, inside the bandstand was a red tea set which had 2 chairs.

Gabriel and Nathalie sat in the Bandstand and Gabriel poured Nathalie some tea and then he poured himself some tea, once they had both finished their tea they got up and they tucked their chairs under the table.

Gabriel walked up to Nathalie and he bent down on one knee and he said Nathalie Sancoeur your such an amazing girlfriend and I wish I saw it earlier instead of being so focused on Emilie, but the main thing know is that were a couple, your so irresistible and you make me so complete and the passion I have for you is infinite so Nathalie Sanctuary will you marry me.

Gabriel was holding a sapphire ring, which he had brought because it matches her eyes.

(Gabriel’s purposal ring)

Nathalie was full of joy as it was her dream come true and she said yes Gabriel I will marry you and they both embraced themselves into a hug and they both passionately kissed each other on the lips and once they had parted from their kissing they...

Nathalie was full of joy as it was her dream come true and she said yes Gabriel I will marry you and they both embraced themselves into a hug and they both passionately kissed each other on the lips and once they had parted from their kissing they headed back to the mansion.