𝗦𝗘𝗕𝗘𝗞 𝗫 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥

Life as Sebek's lover isn't really ideal for most. For one he talks really loud to the point you actually consider twice about shutting him up.

Two the only thing he might talk to you about on a daily basis is, how extravagant malleus is and lastly there is a possible chance he is very intimidating to the normal eye. Your first encounter with him wasn't romantic at all like every fairytale.
So it went like this...The headmage had assigned you with some work once again due to his never ending incoming of favors from you. You were rushing down the hallway because you had lost grim again and you were looking for ace and Deuce to ask them to look for him in your stead. Of course you would have to pay them back since Grimm brings a lot of trouble.
As you were speeding down the hallway without stop you bumped into someone and without even looking up you apologized hastily and was about to continue your run since you were late to your meeting with Crowley.
But just as you were about to leave Sebek grabbed your arm and said "How dare you human! Not only did you bump into Master Lillia but you also-'' and just when he was about to continue his ranting Lillia stepped in. "Sebek no need. I apologized about that y/n dearie. Our Sebek here just needs to cool down after a rough day is all~fufu".
You weren't planning on staying for long anyways for chitchat so you quickly said a "thank you and it's fine have a nice day!" Before making a dash down the hallway at full speed.You weren't aware that as you were running down Sebek's eyes were drilling into your back.
He was thinking how could a human such as yourself just bump into one of his masters and he would let it go just at that. No, he wanted to no more why you were even ALLOWED to do such a thing. So he did a little bit of investigating.We're you someone of high status and nobody really talked about it?
No. Were you acquainted with anyone he knew? Barely? Did you possess any magic? Not at all. You were the magicless prefect of Ramshackle and just because you WERE a prefect does not mean he was bound to let it slide.He started getting close to you of course and became clingy without even knowing it.
Something about you naturally draws him to you and he didn't know what. He thought you used some kinda of spell or something but that wasn't the case. So he just assumed that he enjoyed your company after all.That's when silver started to notice a slight change.
He was hanging around a human other than him and was actually really touchy about it. But he didn't say anything making the assumption his father and master already knew. In which they didNobody said anything until it dawned down on him he had a slight crush on you. Never in his life did he think he was have such intimate feelings for a human or even come to respect one nearly the same as he does with Lillia at least but here he was.
Love Struck and deeply in love.He made a couple of moves on you sure but they weren't really bold or anything until he decided to fess up after inviting you to a so called "hangout" in the botanical garden. He was a little shy which does not really suit sebek that often but here he did it anyways.
Keeping these feelings from you and watching you with other people made him even more head over heels for you like you wouldn't know. Your smile, your kindness, he wanted you to give him that same type of affection whenever you lay eyes on him. He wanted you to look at him with loving eyes to the point you didn't even have to say that you loved him.
He would know that you did just by caressing him and showing him affection.You eventually shared the same feelings with him after you both hanged out a lot. By the time you both had spilled out your feelings you already knew it was going to be a official relationship.Lillia and ace wouldn't stop teasing you both after finding out since rumors spread like wild fire that someone from Diasomia was dating the magicless prefect from Ramshackle. Nevertheless, you both were happy either way.