𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗡𝗜𝗔 𝗫 !𝗞𝗔𝗭𝗨𝗛𝗔 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥

𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗨𝗘𝗦-

A lonesome samurai of wind with a dark past is what you were. Malleus always loved your company. You brought peace wherever you go and this odd feeling a if all the problems in the world have been solved in an instant.

He likes listening to the old tales of your time in your homeland. They're quite fascinating. Mere mortals rebelling against their own God for what they believe is right? Oh how he wishes he could have seen that.

𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗔-

He loved listening to your stories thats for sure. Lilia also has a terrible habit of teasing you out of the random. He likes your reaction but since he doesn't get one often he does it rather often.

He likes the cute faces you make when your surprised. He thinks its cute for no reason whatsoever.

𝗦𝗘𝗕𝗘𝗞-

A samurai? he will be the judge of that huma-

he got his behind handed to him. Our sebby boy here don't like it when you just ignore him sometimes. He gets that he's loud but give him some of your attention please!

Likes to play with your hair to calm himself down secretly

𝗦𝗜𝗟𝗩𝗘𝗥-

He likes the way you make it so that the wind caresses him in the most loveable way possible. You both basically sleep on each other at this point it's not even a joke.

Cuddles and sweet whispers on how much he loves you.

Honors your skill as a samurai