𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗨𝗦 𝗫 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 . 𝗡𝗦𝗙𝗪

Malleus is the type of guy you would see more reserved than Crowley could ever be which is true. However, there is a side of him only you and sometimes occasionally lilia get to see sometimes whenever he walks in in the both of you.He's not the type of guy who's into the whole idea of making love that way but when it's breeding he will go for it.

Or even for other special reasons.He likes the idea of filling you up with his (Yknow) because it satisfies him.Whenever he thinks of starting a family especially with you it gives him butterflies in his stomach.
He also needs to continue the draconia bloodline so it's a plus bonus.
He's not into toys that much however. Sometimes he doesn't even understand the concept of using them when he can just do it himself. However if they bring you pleasure he will do it.Punishments? It's a yes. He does it out of jealousy or when he claims you have been "naughty".

He isn't too fond of the idea of you crying whenever he does punish you but if it's you screaming out his name in the process he won't quite mind.Feeling like he would do orgasm denials when he feels a little bold. He always asks to enter with your concept and needs your approval to make sure he is satisfying you.Don't provoke him. I mean it when I say it. Unless you want to end up in bed for a whole 2 weeks in a half I suggest you don't do it.
Aftercare is a yes bc he turns immediately wholesome.
He doesn't quite find it relevant to tease you about what happened unless it's 2 weeks later. Timing is off malleus.
He always lifts you up in case you pass out afterwards and brings you to the bathroom to wash you off. Eventually changes the sheets with magic so in the morning don't ask if it was a dream. Just know you are dating someone who deals with his magic like a pro.

𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗔 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗬 .𝗠जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें