𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘 𝗫 !𝗞𝗢𝗞𝗢𝗠𝗜 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥

𝗔𝗭𝗨𝗟 thought quite a few things, amongst them was "money." "Business" "more customers".
That was his only train of thought and he was like a man on a mission.
Did he expect you to be beyond the term "smart"?
No he didn't.
I see him as someone who would have you perform with your little jellyfish but on a personal level he likes having you around which is a completely different contract from jade and Floyd.

Y'all are relax buddies so after a hard day in the lounge the both are you are relaxing. Talking about whatever and your studies.
You're like a therapist to him majority of the time and he'd like to keep you around for much longer since you can actually understand him.

𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗬𝗗 probably makes attempts to squish your hydro mimics more time to count. you can heal too? Bet, watch him jump off something mad high just to see
(He probably would after some time)
You would catch him peeping on you reading or anything in general to spend time with you.

After a while you find something for him to do before he gets another idea to bother you though. It was be for the best after all of you want to at least get something done.
He squeezed you a handful of times and it's not like you minds but, it'd be better to keep your oxygen supply.

𝗝𝗔𝗗𝗘 like..ion know he just stalks you too. Even Floyd found it a bit weird on how he got strangely attached to you. It's not like he can't all since he's at your beck and call too.
Little did the rest of the dorm know that he found out about your knowledge on mushrooms. You help him grow them as a bonus
Whenever you get burnt out he gives you relaxing  massages and some tea to help you cool down a bit.

He likes your way of collecting debt, it's simple and scary.
Not like you don't have multiple methods but jade probably does your hair in the morning since it's so long. He offered in the first place and it's not like you're gonna complain about it.

REQ: @DivinelyBeloved
(It's painful when you forget you have Wattpad and then you have to work on a series on tumblr)