𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗨𝗦 𝗫 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥

When you first encountered Malleus the normal reaction would be fear that is so visible you could smell it from a mile away.However for you it was different. You thought "just because he's one of the top mages doesn't exactly mean he's out to kill everyone now is he? I don't think he's that kind of person."
And as you expected you were right. You're from K/N and as expected, you were a royal but since the magic mirror is somehow yet to choose what dorm you go into your stay at ramshackle is temporary with Grimm and MC.
You couldn't sleep one night and decided to take a walk outside your dorm for a little bit. However, just as you were walking you heard a deep voice behind you and that's when you turned around and saw no other than Malleus Draconia behind you.
You had heard rumors about how "scary" he is and how he could take over possibly the whole school as he pleases. If he wanted to of course so when you saw him you were a bit surprised."Pardon but who may you be?"."Ah! I'm sorry I'm y/n but feel free to call me N/n. "When he looked straight into your eyes instead of seeing the fear he expected, no he saw curiosity and someone just as clueless as he was.

He pondered a bit in the silence on why you didn't run away by now but payed it no mind.Not like he wanted you to leave because your presence was oddly comfortable. Ever since that very night he would visit ramshackle on a daily basis every night and grew more feelings towards you which were of course more than a friend.It has been a 2 and a half months from your first encounter and he finally got the courage to confess in which you had returned the same feelings.
Of course his little friend group had found out eventually and let me tell you..they went wild. Even obsessed over you at one point.Sebek kept on telling you to treat his master right. Secretly he respected you but if you ever hurt malleus he swore he would decapitate you and possibly rip out your lungs somehow-Lillia as the elder he is was very happy and teased you day in and day out.
He helped you both when the two of you had your troubles with one another and that's what made him seem like a father in law figure for you too!Silver like the loyal person he is respected his relationship since it was his decision.