𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗕𝗜𝗔 𝗫 !𝗡𝗢𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥

Believe me when I say that KALIM already welcomed you and everything.

For all the new first years he threw a party that same day but eventually he found out that you were "somewhat a knight and not at the same time"

He didn't mind it because he still found you cool!. Like how do you manage to swing around that enormous claymore without a problem?? Let alone spin around with it. Kalim had the thought that he should hire you. Which Jamil was against at first.

He notices that you are very tense and he wants to help you! You have something to deliver? Don't worry he's already on the way.

JAMIL At first  didn't trust you at all of course because why were you so "desperate" to help everyone? We're you expecting something in return? But he decided not to judge the book by its cover just yet. So he tested you.

It might have been a bit harsh and he felt bad doing it but he really needed to see if you were a threat. Like who swings around a goddamn claymore like that without a problem? Not to mention your vision.

Turns out that after learning your aspiration to be a "knight of favonius" as you would call it, he slowly but surely started to gain respect for you.

What concerned him is that you didn't know how to say no to people. He was really worried about you when you said yes to tutoring Ace and Duece. You do realize how much trouble they bring right?

He appreciates you helping to take care of Kalim and his need but please..take a break.

(request made on: tumblr)