Part 3

Forgive me guys if anything is illogical. Just go with the flow

Let's Begin...

She reached Chavan Nivas and went straight to room. She changed herself when Devyani came in search of her. Sai and Devyani had some talks and Sai shared her the sweet.

S- tai, I will tell you A happy news once the time comes

D- what Sai?

S- I will tell you but where is Virat sir?

D- Viru Viru ha, he was talking with the DIG sir

By then Virat reached the room. Devyani went near Virat. They had a small talk and Devyani went. They have more time for the meal. Virat sat in the couch and started to read a book. Sai went near him and called him.

S- Virat sir, I want to talk to you

V- again and again. Why sai? You always disturb me. I don't want to talk to you and how many times you try you won't see the old Virat.

Sai was so hurt. She went out the room not disturbing him. She was cursing herself that she couldn't even share the happiness with her husband. She started crying and drifted into sleep unknowingly in the sofa which was inside the house bit near the balcony. Both Sai and Virat slept that night starving and had tear drops mark.

This happened for the last three weeks and one day Sai could feel her head spinning. She became scared and decided to consult the doctor. She made the appointment. It was time for her and so she booked a cab and reached the hospital. After the checkups she was asked to come in. She sat and Dr. Sharma started to speak.

Dr- so Mrs. Virat Chavan when did you have your meals?

S- Dr it was (cut by dr)

Dr- miss you are not one person so you should take care of yourself properly if you want your baby to grow up properly. Didn't anyone in your home check on you? This should be the last time, next time don't make the same mistake. Thank God nothing has happened to the baby but don't do anything next time. Today once you have the medicine I prescribed you will feel unconscious so have only rest.

Sai was hearing everything carefully. She agreed and made her leave to Chavan Nivas. She had tears in her eyes.

Sai's POV

Enough Sai. Whatever you lost is lost and you shouldn't lose your child too because of their ignorance. Once everyone knows this all will know what happened. I took a call to my friend and asked

S- hello Diya, you said right. Your dad has decided to give rent the upstairs floor. So is it available now.

D- ha Sai. Why are you asking?

S- can I get the place. I shall give the payment.

D- payment is not anything important. Just give me 2 minutes I will ask dad and let you know.

S- ok

After a 5 minutes of time they resumed the call.

D- yes Sai that's available. When are you gonna come.

S- now it's 5pm so I shall come by 8pm. I shall bring money too

D- there is no need of it Sai

S- there is nothing on that Diya. I will meet you by night. Bye

D- ok Bye Sai

I am sorry Virat sir, I am leaving you.  By then I reached Chavan Nivas. Anyone didn't bother anything about me and I too went straight to the room and started packing my clothes, bags and other stuffs. It was 7 pm now. Time flies soon right. I booked a cab. I sat in the bed and tears started flowing which I was controlling since the last 2 hours.

POV ended

Virat was coming to the room to pack his stuff as he requested for transfer and he heard

Sorry my baby.. I want you to be in mine and Virat sir's hands but Virat sir doesn't even want to hear me. The more I get near him, he is going away.
I grew without a mother and that was written by God since he snatched my mom away from me and why does God do this to me. Now he is doing it to you? Don't worry!! I shall take care of you properly. Yes, this world might talk bad but no problem I know the truth and I don't need to justify this to anyone. I love you Virat sir am gonna miss you.

Both had tears in their eyes. Sai took the luggage and started to walk just then Sai saw him. Sai passed him and Virat stopped her. Both shared and eye lock which had tears filled.

V- I want to talk to you Sai

S- not anymore Virat sir.

So that's for today's chapter.

Fill my notifications with your comments and votes.

Target
Votes- 50