Part 6

Forgive me guys if anything is illogical. Just go with the flow

Also Sorry for late updates

Let's Begin...

Virat's POV to resume

I patted her cheeks softly. She turned to the other side and slept. I can carry to the bed and let her sleep peacefully but she needs to eat the food and medicines. After a few minutes of attempts she woke. She stood up and gave me a glare. I spoke before she leave,

Actually Sai, till I was preparing the meals you slept so I thought of waking up you since you have to take medicines too.

She left straight to the kitchen without speaking anything. I followed her. Uff, she is always an angry bird anyhow I too ignored and was rude with her na. I don't know when will she forgive me.

Not anymore, doing job is also easy but cooking just for 30 minutes made me tired. I sat in the sofa for a few minutes while reminded that Sai didn't have her meals yet. So soon I stood up, took the plate and searched for Sai. When I turned and went in search of her, she is already eating something which should be made by her.

Sai, why didn't you call me to eat. I was also starving na.

S- Virat sir, just do me one help. Can you please leave from here. You wanted me to leave na so I left and now please don't disturb me.

V- ok I will leave you but I want to take care of my wife and baby.

S- as you said we don't have any relationship Mr. Virat Chavan so please leave me.

V- I am Sorry Sai. Please na just once.

S- not anymore.

She left the dining table, taking her plate. I followed her but everything goes in vain. She didn't even let me feed her, give her medicines or take care of her but I won't leave the hope.

POV ended

Sai took out her bag to leave somewhere but stopped by Virat.

S- what do you want now?

V- you are leaving na. Ok, I will also accompany you.

S- I didn't ask your help

V- but it's my responsibility as a husband.

S- should I again and again have to repeat you that we don't have any relationship.

V- Sai, look you are still wearing the nuptial chain which I tied. Also please once after I sad this please don't even think of removing it Sai.

S- are you gonna leave me alone or not.

V- nope

She turned and went back to the room, murmuring. Virat followed her and reached to the room.

V- if you want to buy anything or go out tell me. I shall go.

S- not needed

Sai's POV

Virat sir said he wants to take of me and our baby. Means he knows that I pregnant. If am not he would not care or forgive me na. So Sai, this will only be a temporary care not an permanent one so don't melt on his care nor don't forgive him. I took out a book and started to read it since he is not allowing me to go alone.

Oh no, he too sat in the bed. Now he is surely gonna again start to disturb me.

What? He didn't speak. Ok, why should I care. He should go through like this because he too did me the same na. Ok, now it's your time. I chuckled and made sure he didn't notice it.

So that's for today's chapter.

Fill my notifications with your comments and votes.

Target
Votes- 150