Part 4

Forgive me guys if anything is illogical. Just go with the flow

Let's Begin...

V- sai just once

S- not anymore Virat sir and Sorry for everything

Before he could complete she went away and Pakhi entered Sairat's room.

P- virat I want to talk something Very important

V- tell

She started her tapline and started to speak

P- Virat you said other than me any one doesn't have place in your heart and few months before you consummated your DEAL marriage. I wanted to talk to you about this from the last 2 months but you doesn't even pay attention to me. (guys this is for that Virat shouldn't misunderstanding anything)

Virat's POV

Pakhi came to speak with me and before she could start her tears started.

P- Virat you said other than me any one doesn't have place in your heart and few months before you consummated your DEAL marriage. I wanted to talk to you about this from the last 2 months but you doesn't even pay attention to me.

Me and Sai made love that day. So Sai wanted to speak about my baby and I didn't even let her speak. What kind if husband am I? How much pain would have my wife gone through? I was not there the time she wanted me. Not anymore.

Pakhi, I have cleared this to you many times that I love Sai and not you. Moreover you are my sister in law so you are married to Samrat. I don't want this hell promise I made to you come again and again. That was past and I am too married to a girl and because of this promise please don't again and again make all four of our life into hell. You have to move on from the past.

I to her and left not before taking my wallet, phone and car key. I don't know where she left. I was taking call for Sai alot of time but all she did was rejecting them. First I took the way to the hostel and got to know she didn't go there. Then I tracked her location. (Go with flow 😁)

With some difficulties I found the place and confirmed that she stays here. I went back to Chavan Nivas and packed my things. Informed everyone that I will not staying here for some days and thank god they didn't question or argue. I took a call to DIG sir, I know its not good to take at this time but he had to do.

Hello sir. Sorry to disturb you at this time.

DIG- ha Virat. What's the reason behind your call at this time.

Sir, first of all. I apologise first. I am making mess by asking transfer but sir I need some time. I need to take care of Sai these days and I will join duty soon but can I do my job in Nagpur.

DIG- Virat, by tomorrow evening you have to transfer and this is bit hard to change it. Anyhow what happened to Sai? Is she alright?

Yes sir but she needs some care so can you please sir.

DIG- I will try Virat since the documents are already done.

Sir, am Sorry sir. I am making mess everytime but this will be the last time sir. So can you?

DIG- ok Virat

Thank you Sir. Jai Hind

DIG- Jai Hind Virat

I hung up the call and went to sleep.

POV ended

It was the next day morning. Virat woke up, got ready and had his breakfast. He soon took his luggage, phone and car keys. After a few minutes of travel Virat reached. He first talked something to Diya's dad and went to upstairs. He knocked the door and Sai opened it.

So that's for today's chapter.

Fill my notifications with your comments and votes.

Target
Votes- 70