the move

Bagging the last few items in my suitcase i feel a sign of relief finally a new start since dad passed we really needed to move area it reminded me of him so much. An hour goes by and we're finally there our new home its small and tidy but I like it. I go upstairs and pick my room I pick the biggest one I head over to the window to see the scenery I have when I see him. A tall light brown haird boy sitting on next doors lawn. He's shirtless wearing North face shorts and he has a fresh tight perm with a nice hair line. You noticed a small tattoo on his upper right eye you think its attractive

Your checking him out when he looks up at you and rolls his eyes " not another one" he says he friends laugh and you soon realise he's saying your obsessed with him. You lift the window up and hear him saying "she won't take her eyes off me what does she want does she want me to come round and clap her cheeks or summit fam" he says and laughs.

"HEY"dickhead you say he looks up and assuming your talking to his friend he's friend says "hey I didn't say anything" "no I'm talking to him" u say and point at the attractive 1 he raises an eye brow " stfu acting like man wont slap you u call me a dickhead yeh but you'll probably be sucking em. Anyway" he says " what makes you think we're on about you"
You stick your middle  finger up and slam your window you hear him say " Ooooo fiesty 1 yeh"

You walk down stairs to get something to eat when you see your mom outside you walk out to her " oh sorry darling" she says I have to go and help your aunt will you be ok here on your own for an hour or so?"

"Yeh mom go have fun" " ok darling I love u see u soon" " love you 2 mom"
She walks off and you can hear them mocking you "I love you to mom" " hahaha no way"