he's not so bad right?

Yn pov:
As we headed to class cench said "erm yn about last night im sorry if i came on abit strong it was the heat of the moment thing" i smiled and said "is that what you say to all the other girls?" He laughed and pushed me jokingly. We sat next to eachother and mrs johnson started the lesson. The lesson felt so long but cench made it fun he would write notes that made me laugh and a few that made me blush.

At the end of the lesson cenchs mates were waiting for us we went and grabbed lunch. " ill be right back" i said as i made my way out of the canteen to the toilet" i heard daisey call out to me "yn you know hes just using you right?" I laughed and said " how do you know im not using him" she looked shocked and walked away. When i got to the toliets i felt ill. I began to like this boy and i knew it wasn't hoing to end well someone was going to get hurt and i couldn't do it again not after everything.

I began to day dream and see the memories from the past. "Yn yn what going on" i heard cench call nothing why i replied. "Youve been gone for a hour what have you been doing" i looked down at my phone and realised a hour had zoomed by what had i been doing why does it feel like to seconds but really a hour.

"Erm ive got to go ill see you tomorrow" wait where you going he replyed i just walked away and headed home.

Cenchs pov:
I headed back to my boys. "Did you fing her" " yeh shes gone home she wasnt feeling well, to be honest i dont think we should be doing this to her it its peak" "oooooo cench caught feelings for the new girl" i rolled my eyes in the air and said "fine well do it chill out"

I just got back home and headed to my room for some reason yn didnt seem herself today normally i wouldn't notice or care but she seemed different she was everything a guy could want in a girl i began to thing is this the best thing to do??
As i slowly fell asleep.