the new college

Its 6am in the morning you hear your alarm clock beep beep beep you leave it a few seconds before you turn it of wondering what the new college could be like and if its gonna be easy to make friends. You head to your draws and grab a towel and head for the shower. After the shower you head in your room only wearing a towel.

You pick up some clothes and drop the towel. Your about to get changed when u see a guy looking at you from the widow across from yours you quickly grab the towel and cover up u had no idea your curtains were open your mom must have done it when you where in the shower.

After covering up you see him duck down from the window he realised you saw him. Great you say to yourself my enemys room in right across from mine. Its 8am and you've just finished getting ready you wear a bomber outfit tight black ripped jeans with thigh high laced heels with a gold and black laced up crop top to top of the outfit you add large earring hoops a thin chain some rings and a river island hand bag. You head for your car keys then go to the door. As you step outside you see cench.

He looks a little sad so you decide to be nice but looking at him brought back awful memories of when you were as sad as him. It was a year ago you were in a 2 year relationship with a guy you were in love but you were a bit insecure so you both agreed to wait till eighteen for sex. Things were going great until you forgot your phone at his house.

You ran back and when you walked in to his room Emma was on top of him wearing nothing at all and him the same ( Emma is your best friend) you grab your phone and run all the way back home.

Hey u say to cench what u want he says rolling his eyes looking at his phone nothing you say and get in your car you want to give him a lift but you don't know what college he attends. You pull your car off the drive way you look in the mirror and notice him punching the wall and getting angry you decide to look away thats when you realise maybe he's mean because he's got a lot going on and his trying keep he's guard up.

You pull your car into the car park and you notice everyone staring and whispering you look confused then decide to just get out and deal with it. You make a confident entrance towards the college when you feel someone touch your shoulder you turn around and notice it was cench you look at him confused as he says can I talk to u for a sec. Erm yeh ok you say he grabs your hand and guides you to a small boxed room.

Erm he said I was just wondering if you want to hang out with me and the mandem and we can show you around inih he says with a confident smile. You don't know what to say so you say ok. You check your times table and realise all of your lessons are with cench. You and cench walk towards your first class when people start looking and whispering again. Cench noticed you look down at the ground and said its not a bad ting dont worry.

What you mean u say there all looking and talking about you because they think your erm fit. Oh you say and laugh a little in that moment you hear a loud squeaky annoying high pitch voice come from behind you. Chench she said grabbing his hand come to my place tonight I miss you. You notice cench push her away stop touching me he said I told you I don't like you and I don't what to be with u.

Like I said what we had was fun and all that but I never asked you out all we did was have sex like 2 times chill.
Actually it was 5 times she said. Who cares daisy get out mans face acting like I'm in the mood for bitches today.
With that you and him head to lesson.