friends?

Y/n's pov:
I invite him in and he walks to my living room.
Cench: so what do you want to eat then
Y/n: nothing I'm not really hungry I just ate.
Cench: oh so what do u want to do then.
Y/n: I don't know we can go to my room and game if you want
Cench: your a gamer?
Y/n: yeh why
Cench: your the only girl I know that games.

We got up of the sofas and headed upstairs. We played fortnite for a couple of hours. I won.
Cench: your actually good
Y/n: I know
Cench: for a girl
I look at him roll my eyes and push him playfully and within a minute we were rolling around wrestling eatchother on the floor. He pinned me down and leaned over my body. For a minute there was silence as we both made eye contact he slowly began to bring his face closer to mine when I heard.
Mom: I'm home honey

I pushed cench off the top of me as my mom headed up the stairs
Mom: oh hi? Who's this?
Y/n: oh this is cench our neighbour
He cleared his name and said
Cench: my names Oakley nice to meet you.
Mom: do you want to stay for dinner?
Cench: oh no thank you it's getting late I should probably head home.
Mom: oh ok you welcome to join us anytime
Cench: thank you
He said smiling and headed near the door
Cench: bye y/n cya at college tomorrow
Y/n: bye

Cench's pov:
Was that real? Was I actually going to kiss her? I bearly now the girl. I normally keep my distance from girls to avoid heartbreak but this one's different I can feel it but maybe I should distance myself a little after what happened with tessa.

I got home and headed to my room and closed my curtains to avoid seeing y/n I don't want to catch feelings after all this is all a dare right revenge? After an hour I finally managed to drift of to sleep. I was soon awoke by my alarm clock for some reason I found it hard to sleep last night. I got up out of bed my eyes still dropping for sleep and got ready.

Y/n's pov:
Was he about to kiss me last night? We barely know eachother plus the one thing I know about him is he's a fuck boy after eating breakfast I headed down to my car it was almost 9 I had to hurry else imma be late. I saw cench coming out of his house.
Y/n: need a ride?
Cench: erm yeh
He said smiling shyly

We got to college and noticed everyone staring and whispering at us.
Cench: wtf going on?
He said stepping out the car
Cench: what tf you all looking at?
He said confused. One of his friends approached him.
Luke: they think y/n's your girl
He said.
The group of cench's friends began to tease him. Cench whispered in luke's ear ( it's all a dare but nah we ain't there yet) ( no one heard this just luke)
Luke: say nothing my g
And they both just laughed
Cench: come on y/n we're gonna be late

We headed to lesson and I felt so uncomfortable people began to ask me have we done it yet I simply stated were just neighbours. This was probably the 2nd worse day of my life