the new college pt 2

Y/n's pov:
Who was that girl and why did he speak to her like that. I bearly know him but I'm starting to think he has no respect for anyone.
Cench: sit here
He said pointing at the seat next to him
I sit down and just look around the new environment.

Your in my seat bitch daisy said to you.
Cench: tf u on about fuck off trying pull the hard act leave her alone.
Daisy: oh so she's your new slut now?
She said with a laugh. How dare she disrespect me I stood up...
Cench: y/n no
It was to late I slapped her in the face. She grabbed her face and said wtf is wrong with you.

Y/n: ever call me a slut again and ill cut your fucking tongue out there's a new bitch on the block and she's heading for your crown 👑 Anyway I said with a mean and nasty face didn't see your name on it now run along. Oh and do me a favour stop begging for guys who clearly carnt stand your presence.

She walked away and I sat back down. Cench just looked at me in shock.
Y/n: what?
Cench: bit savage? But I like it Picasso
I just rolled my eyes. The teacher came in and began the lesson. The whole time I could feel cench looking at me. When lesson ended he took my hand and pulled me into a empty room.

Y/n: what are you doing
Cench: I just wanted to say thanks
Y/n: for what??
Cench: for telling her to leave me alone
Y/n: and why couldn't you say that out there i say laughing
Cench: mans gotta reputation understand that he took a pause then said you look good today btw then winked at me.

I blushed a little. We headed to the canteen and he lead me to a table full of guys.
Cench: hey mandeem this is y/n she's gonna be chillin wid us from now on
Everyone greeted you saying wat up shawty. One guys came close and said wys then can man get your snap. Cench gave him a angry look and pulled me away from him and said
Cench: no not this one.

I looked at him confused.
Cench: he'll break your heart angel
Y/n: not if I break hes first.
Cench: why am I calling you angle u more like the devil after what man saw earlier he laughed.
Everyone looked at him wanting to know. He told them and they all looked at me shocked then the same guy who asked for my snap said
Sheeeeesh I think I've found myself a baddie.

You saw daisy coming over and you rolled your eyes.
Cench: don't kill her he said laughing.
Daisy: cench come mine after school.
You could see cench was tired of her stalking him.
Y/n: no
Daisy: wut
Y/n: you heard me no hes coming to mine isn't that right cench
Cench looked at you and smiled
Cench: yeh

She gave you a game on look and walked away.
Cench was about to talk to me when I put my hand up ✋and said thank me later. The day rolled on quick and it was time to head home. I walked outside and found cench standing by my car.
Cench: so wys u gonna give man a lift? He said with the cutest smile.
Y/n: ugh get in i said.

On the way home he looked at me and said so what we doing at yours then?
Y/n: huh?
Cench: u said we were going to yours
Y/n: not literally i laughed i said that so she would leave u alone.
Cench: oh shame we coulda had fun but its to late now mans booked. I laughed and said ok big man.

I get home and I head to my room to let everything soak in my brain. Is that the same cench I met yesterday. He was so nice to me today maybe I got him all wrong. One thing ik isn't wrong tho is hes a fuck boy and I will not allow myself to catch feeling.

Cench: y/n Y/N Y/N WAKE THE FUCK UP AND COME TO THE WINDOW He demanded i got up out of bed to see what he wanted.
Y/n: what do you want i said rubbing my eyes
Cench: come round im ordering pizza wut u want?
Y/n: nah I'm good thanks 😊
Cench: lazy huh ok its fine ill come to u den come open the door for me

I smile to myself and walk down stairs and open the door to let him in as I open the door I notice him checking my body out.
Y/n: erm my eyes are up here 😳
Cench: wut I'm not looking chill damn  now that you do mention it tho u do have a nice body
Jus sayin we both laugh and I invite him in.