chapter 2

Korras pov
I woke up at 6 like usual. I start my morning off with a protein shake. Then she changes into spandex and a sports bra to start her morning workout. It takes korra till 7 to finish her workout. Even by then asami still isn't awake. She hopped in the shower and got ready for work. She works at avatars coffee. She headed to work. She started at 8:30. Today seemed extra long than usual. It was 12 when she finally got to take her lunch break. She headed home and walked into the living room to see asami sitting on the couch. It was her day off and korra was happy she got to see her.  "Hey sami, how are ya?" Good how about you?" She replied "tired, is still have 6 hours to work" I said sitting next to her. "I'm sorry, whens your next day off?" She asked "Sunday." I said sighing today's only Wednesday. "I have that day off to why don't we go do something fun?" She asked. I had to think about it but why not. "Sure." I said getting up and walking into the kitchen. I made myslef a cup of coffee to get me through the rest of the day. A few secs later she walked in looking hot as always. I sat down at the island eating my sandwich i made. I checked my phone to see the group chat texted me.

Mako: hey you guys wanna hang out this weekend?

Opal:sure id love to!

Jinora: me too!!

Bolin:how about you korra and asami?

We had to think about it but eventually both decided yes. We haven't seen them in a while anyways so why not.

Korra: ya where down.

Bolin:hell ya.

Mako: meet us at republic city fine cuisine.

Everyone: okay well be there!!

Ig that's settled. Kinda bummed I won't be able to hang out with asami alone but we live together so there's many other chances, I thought to myslef.

Thanks for reading :) its pretty bad but im in the midst of rewriting everything and also suck at writing so bare with me :))