chapter 11

Hey sorry I haven't posted in a while there's been a lot going on but ill try to post a lot more now.
Korras pov
The others finally decided to wake up. "There's waffles and coffee on the counter if you guys want any." Asami said. I sneakily placed my hand on her thigh under the table. I could tell she was not ready for that she tensed up quickly. "Your asking for it." She whispered in my ear smirking. Finally after an hour or two they all left, leaving me and Asami all alone. She grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs. "I'm hopping in the shower want to join?" She asked smirking at me. "You sure bet i do." I said walking into the bathroom Asami quickly following behind. I turned on the water and started undressing Asami quickly following behind. I hopped in the shower Asami coming in a few seconds later. "It's not to hot is it?" I asked worried. "No its perfect and even better that your here." She said smirking at me and pulling me in for a kiss. "How did i manage to get so lucky with someone like you?" She asked pulling away and looking directly into my eyes. "I ask the same question with you." I say pulling her in for another meaningful kiss. After what seemed like forever I pulled away and nuzzled my nose into her neck. "What do you want baby?" She asked me. "I-i want you i-inside me." I said slightly moaning. "Mmm I can get in on that." She said pulling at my earlobe. I let out a growl. "P-pleas a-asami I want you inside me." I said shuddering and thrusting my hips into her. She started trailing kisses down my neck sucking and leaving bruises. "Mmm yesss please." I said moaning into her ear. She soon made her way down to my hard nipples sucking and pulling on my right breast while massaging my left. "Ahhhh, keep going baby." I said pulling her closer to me, earning a groan from her. She sucked on my bust until i heard a pop of letting her go. I looked down at her to see her trailing kisses until she was above my heat. I let out a slight moan. She looked up at my eyes before making sure she could continue. I gave her a nod. "I feel safe with you, you don't have to ask." I said smiling at her. She started stroking her tongue up and down my heat. I was letting out whimpers. "P-please i-i want you i-inside me." I said bucking my hips towards her and with that she slowly slid two fingers inside me. "Ahh you feel so good inside me baby." I said moaning. She had two fingers inside me while her thumb was making circles on my already throbbing clit. "Ahhh." I moaned letting out a deep breath. She looked up at me and smirked while going in to make circles on my throbbing clit with her mouth. "Mmm you taste so good."Asami said looking up at me. She started thrusting her fingers faster and with that adding a third finger. I almost went limp not sure how to react when she added a third finger. I was close to my climax my whole body was shaking and i could feel my orgasm make its way down my back. "I-I'm gonna come." I said moaning loudly. "Then come for me baby. Be a good girl and release all over me." She said licking my clit and thrusting even faster. I moaned so loud as i felt myself orgasm. "I-I'm c-coming." I said my body releasing on her fingers. I let out the loudest moan as i hit my climax. She slowly pulled her fingers out of me and licked them off with a moan."mmm you taste so good." She says going to lap up my cum. My body shuddered when i felt her tongue against my heat as she licked up all the white residue. She stood up and pulled me into a heated kiss. I slowly opened my mouth so she could make her way in. i felt the taste of myself on her tongue as i moaned. "You where such a good girl for me." She said pulling me away from the kiss and smiling at me. "We should finish getting cleaned up." She said gently putting her forehead on mine. With that i turned her around and grabbed the shampoo bottle to lather it into her hair. I could feel her melt into my touch as i did so. I was happy to finally call her mine. I pulled her in until she was flush against my chest and i just nuzzled my nose into her neck. "I love you." I said kissing her neck" i love you to."
—————-
Ik its been a hot minute but decided to reward you guys with a smut chapter, hope you enjoyed :)