chapter 8

Asamis pov
I walked downstairs and opened the door. Mako,bolin,opal,jinora,wu, and kai standing in front of the door. "Come in." I said motioning them inside. "I'll be right back, I have to go fix something." I said walking back upstairs. "Asami if you don't get these off now it will be obvious if I try to hide them." She said "ill get them off i promise. I told everyone to wait downstairs so don't worry." I said giving her a calm look. "Okay. But let's not tell them about us yet, okay?" She said "okay."I replied i pulled her up off the bed into a kiss. I could stand here and kiss her forever. "Okay we don't want to keep them waiting to long." I said pulling away for air. "Okay, let's go." She said walking out of the room. "Hey korra." Mako said "hey mako" she replied going in for a hug. Ughhh that made me so pissed and jealous. There just friends, right? "How are you?" Bolin said "im great what about you?" "Good as always." Bolin replied. Korra gave him a light smile. "How about we order pizza?" I asked "that sounds so good right now." Bolin and kai said in unison. While everyone started to sit down i ordered pizza. "Pepperoni and cheese fine?" I asked. Thats there normal but I never know if they want to change it up. "Ya." Almost everyone said in unison. I ordered it and sat down next to korra. "So what have you guys been doing in your free time?" Opal asked. "Nothing much. Where either here or hanging out with you guys." Korra said. "I'm gonna go grab some wine. You guys want some?" Korra asked standing up. Almost everyone said yes. She walked to the kitchen. "I'm gonna go help her." I said standing up. I could here a slight oooo from wu. "Hey you doing ok?." I asked slipping a hand around her side. "Ya, ig." She said "whats wrong." I asked kind of worried. "Idk i just wish I kind of had more time with you." She said frowning. "Well everyones gonna be sleeping out here tonight and we'll be upstairs in are 'rooms' so we'll have are alone time, I promise." I said hugging her from behind. We both grabbed the wine and walked back to the living room. *knock knock* "ill get it." I said walking over to the door. I walked back to the couches and put the pizza on the coffee table. Almost everyone dug straight in expect korra. "Are you gonna eat?" I asked slightly worried "no im not really hungry." She said. I shrugged it off. Me and korra kept are drink to 2 or 3 but everyone else had way more. Everyone was pretty drunk by the time it was 1am "Goodnight everyone." I said getting up to walk upstairs korra following behind.