chapter 9

Korras pov
Me and asami sat on her bed. I wasn't sure what to do. I was kind of nervous. "Take off your clothes." She said in a demanding yet gentle tone. "What?" I asked sort of confused. I still took my shirt and pants off. "Are you gonna take yours off?" I asked i didn't want to be the only one. "Yes I just wanted you take take your off first." She said proceeding to take her clothes off. While she did that I layed on the bed waiting for her. I felt the bed sheets move and all the sudden she climbed on top of me sitting on my hips. I smirked at her and pulled her in for a kiss. The kiss was warm yet full of lust. We kissed for a little bit gasping for air every now and then and fighting for dominance. I grabbed Asami's waist and flipped her over getting on top of her. "Take your bra off." I said with a demanding yet gentle tone. She was quick to obey. "Someone's eager aren't they?" I said smirking at her I haven't seen her chest before so I started at them for a minute before pulling her in for a kiss. I straddled her legs and started moving up and down hitting her good spot every now and then. "I know you like this but keep your moaning on the low, there's still people over." I said covering her mouth for a minute. I kissed her neck and gave her hickeys. Thats payback. I slowly made my way down to her stomach just above her underwear line. Her underwear was light colored and I could tell she was wet. "Didn't know you'd get this wet for me." I said smirking at her. "Just fuck me already." She said demanding. I pulled down her panties and she was soaking wet. I was quick to lock it all up. She tasted so fucking good omg. I went up to her clothes picking it in a circular motion. Moans escaped her mouth every now and then. She was trying her hardest to keep quite. "May i instert?" I asked. I wanted her to be comfortable and didn't want to push my boundaries. "Yes please." She said thrusting her hips towards my mouth. I was quick to insert. She was extremely wet. I moved in and out moans escaped her moth every now and then. While my fingers where occupied I liked her clit every now and then. "I'm gonna come." She said moaning. I could feel her whole body shutter as she came. "Thats a good girl." I said picking everything up. I went up and kissed her. "Not to bad for my first time." I said "first time?" She asked slightly confused. "Ya." "Oh well with how hot you are I would've thought you had everyone. We may have been friends for a long time but I would've thought you've done it already. Its fine tho because it's my first time to." She said kissing me on the forehead. "I didn't do it because I wanted my first time to be with you." She said smiling at me and going in for a kiss. We kissed and I didn't want to let go. "I want you to know I liked you ever since we where young. I never had a crush besides you and I never want one besides you." I said wanting to cry. I hugged her and nuzzled my nose into her neck not wanting to let go. Last thing I rember is we fell asleep like that.