chapter 6

As I promised a long chapter, but I added some smut, enjoy ;)

*knock knock* "come in." I said. Korra walked in with my favorite lunch. "Is that my favorite?" I asked slightly smirking "yes it is." She said smirking back. God I love this girl. "Sit down" I said. "No thanks." She replied. Weird she always sits down i thought to myslef it older why she isn't. "Hows your morning been?" I asked trying to start small talk. "Its been ok ig." She replied. Somethings definitely up. "Whats wrong korra?" I ask sitting in front of her. She looked flustered all of the sudden. "N-nothing im fine." She said awkwardly smiling. "How about you stay here for a little bit. I don't have much to do and its your day off." I said standing up and walking to my desk. "Sure why not." She said slightly blushing. "Did you not get something to eat?" I ask "no I wasn't that hungry." She replied. She's off and I want to get to the bottom of this. I wonder if it was about last night I thought blushing at the thought. She took off her jacket like she was getting hot. Her toned arms stood out to me and I almost spat out my drink. Fuck, I would kill to touch those arms right now, I thought slightly blushing. I wanted to break up the silence but didn't know how. "About last night...." I said fiddling with my sleeve. "Sorry if I over stepped any boundaries, i-i didn't mean to. I was a little to drunk and im sorry." I said wanting to cry. I was worried I did something to affect our relationship. "Hey, its ok I didn't mind it at all." She said looking anywhere but my eyes. This girl gets me so flustered. I threw away my lunch and she stood up walking around looking at all my decor. I decided to stand up and walked behind her grabbing her waist. I spun her around and planted a kiss on her lips not thinking what I was doing. Fuck I thought, but she didn't pull away. Her lips where so warm i didn't want to pull away. We both pulled away fighting for air. "I-im sorry i-." She pulled me in for another kiss. I was shocked by her movement. She pushed be back to the door locking it. At this point we where both fighting for dominance. I turned her around pushing her into my desk. We pulled away for air. We locked eyes and sat there for a second. She then proceeded to jump up on my desk and pull me in for a kiss. I could get used to her taste. Are tongues where fighting for dominace again, and clearly I won. She pulled away and looked at me. I could tell she's been waiting for this day. All the sudden she pulled her shirt off throwing it to the side and pulling me in for another kiss. I grabbed her waist and started touching her abs. I could tell she liked this when she let out a small moan into my mouth. God I glcould get used to that noise I thought picking her up and setting her down on a couch. I then proceeded to climb on top of her. The kissing got more intense and she started tugging at my shirt. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked. Obviously I wanted to but I wasn't sure if she was ready. "Of course I do." She said, I then proceeded to pull my top off. I could tell she was staring intensely. She started moving her leg in between mine making me so wet. I started trailing my kisses down her neck leaving wet marks all over her chest. Those are definitely gonna leave a mark later. I started to tug and her bra and without hesitation she took it off. I started sucking and biting her niple making moans come out of her mouth. My legs was in between hers and I could feel she was so wet. While kissing one nipped I massaged her other. Her noises where sweet and she smelled good. I started progressing down her chest to her abs locking every crevis while tracing my finger over them.

Haha cliff hanger sorry.  I'll probably update again tonight, thanks for reading. Also let me think what you think of the story ;) id appreciate your feedback