Chapter 13: Trap

——————————❄️——————————

Jack and (Y/n) quietly entered Sophie's room, Jack carrying Sophie in his arms. Baby Tooth had decided to come with them and watched as Jack slowly set Sophie down on her bed. Jack unhooked her arms from around his neck, and backed away, before Sophie rolled over and feel off the bed. The three of them winced.

"Nice Jack." (Y/n) said sarcastically.

"Sophie? Is that you?" Her mom called.

Jack gasped and threw a blanket on top of Sophie as well as a stuffed animal. The three slipped out of the window and looked at Sophie to make sure she was okay.

"We should get back." Jack said, Baby Tooth and (Y/n) nodding in agreement.

"Jack!" A girls voice rang through the air.

Jack froze and listened. "That voice, I know that voice." He whispered.

"What voice?" (Y/n) asked.

"Jack!"

Jack flew after the voice as it called out again.

"Jack, what are you doing?!" (Y/n) called after him.

Jack flew through the air and landed on a roof.

"Jack!"

Jack's eyes widened. It was a different voice this time. It's sounded like (Y/n). Jack looks up and heard the voice coming from the woods. He pushed off the roof and flew after it.

"Jack, wait!" (Y/n) shouted, as she and Baby Tooth chased after him.

"Jack!"

Jack looked around and saw a wooden bed frame over a tunnel in the ground.

"Jack, we need to go!" (Y/n) grabbed his arm and tried to pull him away.

"Don't worry there's still time." He reassured her.

Jack approached the bed frame and looked down the tunnel. He broke some of the supports with his staff so he could fit.

"Jack!"

"Jack, don't-!"

It was too late. Jack had already jumped down the whole.

"Ugh, I'm gonna kill him!" (Y/n) growled before leaping after him, Baby Tooth following behind her.

...

Jack walked through a tunnel that led to Pitch's lair.

Baby Tooth tugged in his hoodie, trying to make him turn back.

"Baby Tooth, Baby Tooth! I have to find out what that is." Jack insisted.

"Jack, I don't like this. Don't you know where we are?" (Y/n) whisper yelled.

"Don't worry, I won't let anything hurt you." He promised.

They entered the main room and saw all the little fairies that were locked up. Jack and (Y/n) flew up to one of the cages.

"Shh! Keep it down!" Jack whispered to them.

"We're gonna get you out of here just as soon as..."

"Jack?!"

"...We can."

Jack looked down and saw the mountains of teeth that Pitch had stolen. Jack jumped down and started digging through them.

"Jack, have you completely lost your mind?!" (Y/n) yelled from the cage. "We need to..."

"(Y/n)?"