Hiatus Reasons...

Hello all, I am the creator of this fan fiction. Through this fan fiction as well as dealing with my personal life, I had to deal with a very huge hiatus from writing or typing out stories that was actually fulfilling my life when I am writing this. I was actually enjoying writing the 'what ifs' scenarios when it comes to creating and fleshing out the characters of "Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigetteiru". While I was writing out drafts after drafts of each character's decisions and outcomes, I come to a decision not release them and they got lost into the innerweb trash bins, never to be seen again. Partly was because of my declining mental health, but I don't really want to make that as an excuse because I was still attending school, feeling emotions and was still conjuring up stories for school work that was on par or even more better than what I did for this series.

There was BIG potentials with this series because I had the sense of using my overthinking and taking advantage of that to producing what could be something that is both interesting to an already interesting story and putting out this dream of making a series that actually being to explore Hikigaya's emotions for each of the female casts. I was still debating on continuing this series, for however short it is right now.

However, please do know that I am still creating stories, to touch people's heart, understanding relatability and give out morals that could be learnt for everyone.

Therefore, please do lookout this coming late May, as I am going to produce one my biggest project after finishing my school semester as a whole.

Do give replies, be it positive or not! If I ever get past my whole hiatus stuff, do know that this series could still continue, so keep your heads high!