|Charpter 6|

We finally stop at a movie theater? What the chocolates how did he know I love movie theaters. He must be a mind reader or something because I know I didn't tell him about this. Or this is the place he will kill me.

"What are we doing here?" I ask. "I don't know." Um sir we need and exploration please. Work with me mister. I'm not a mind reader like you.

Wait a dang minute if he can hear what I'm saying in my hea-

Holly chocolates he just heard what I just said. Well I don't mind he needs to tell me why we are here.

"Are you just going to sit there." I jump a little in my seat. He got to stop that. "Sorry." I mumble I grab his hand that was out to help me out. Thankful for that I am a really clumsy person if you couldn't tell.

Instead of him lacing out hands together I did I got some confidence to mister. I smile brightly as we walk closer to the entrance. I have always loved movie theaters. My mama would always bring me here whenever I had nightmares or was just sad. Movies would alway get me distracted because I'm watching someone else's life and I don't focus on mine I focus on theirs.

"What movie are we seeing?" He looked back at me and just shrugged. He really need help on how to explain things to be honest I don't think that is in his vocabulary.

Does he even know how to spell vocabulary.

Vince stop in his tracks and narrow his eyes at me. What? What did I say. Did I even say something.

" V-o-c-a-b-u-l-a-r-y." I look at him confuse. "What are you tal- OH." My eyes went wide he heard that. "You heard that." My voice came out a little bit more squeakier. "Yes."

See told you mind reader!

"I am not a mind reader."

"Then how did you know I said that huh." It was my turn to narrow my eyes at him. "Because you said it aloud." I roll my eyes.

"Pfft said aloud my butt please I didn't say it out loud." With that I walk inside.

I look around the theater I haven't been to this one before. It was really pretty through. It was black and red it had black walls and black floors with red lights everywhere. There were games on the right. To go see the movie was to my left and in front of me the popcorn stands.

I felt someone wrap theirs hands around my waist. I look up and saw and angry Vince. I think someone is mad.

"Don't run off again." He growl. "Sorry." I mumble. He grabs my hand and pulls me to the popcorn stand. He orders one larger popcorn and two cokes. Easy order.

He went into the theater still not knowing what we are watching. No one was in the theater it was just me and Vince.

"Take a seat anywhere I'll be back." I nodded and pick a spot at the top I put the stuff down. It was good because there was little tables I was thankful for that.

I sat down and waited for Vince to come back. After a few minutes the lights turn off expect for the light on the floor. Now the only source of light was the screen and the blue lights.

I saw a tall figure walking to me to be honest I got a little scared but I soon realize it was Vince. He sat down next to me and grab the popcorn and put it on his lap.

Then the movie start I was so excited because I didn't know what we were watching. My eyes went wide when I saw the title.

How did he know this was my all time favorite and how did he get it to play here? How?

In big bold blue and yellow wording it said 'Dumbo' I love elephants there my favorite animal in the whole world.

One time when I was little I was crying so hard because I a nightmare. My mama took me here and they were showing dumbo and she knew how much I love elephants so we watch that and that is how it become my favorite. I know basic story but it is true.

I look at Vince to see he was all ready staring at me. "How?" He just shrugged and turn his head to the screen.

°°°

After the movie Vince drop me off at my house he had to do some 'work' so I had to let him go. I was really disappoint because I was having fun. And I loved how we were getting along an- and how he was talking to me. He wasn't just nodding or shrugging he was talking.

I sign we were getting along then he got a phone call. Stupid phone call.

Right now I'm laying on my bed waiting for me best friend. She said she was coming over because she had some news.

Me and Violet my best friend have been friends since we were eight years old. I had met her at the park some people were bullying me and she stood up for me. I'm glad I met her  because I don't know where I would be without her.

Violet is the opposite of me I mean we are a like in some things like how we are kind and nice to people but the difference between us were that she was out going a social butterfly. She sticks up for herself and anyone she cares about she will go off on you if you mess with me.

Oh also she uses language that Vince uses all the time. Bad words yeah.

I heard the door open and close. "Hey bitch I'm here!" She sang I giggle and yell for her to come in my room.

"Okay so what is it that you want to tell me Viv?" She smile so brightly. "Zura you are not going to believe me but I met someone." I squeal in happiness. "Oh my god Viv you deserve this what is he like? Is he nice? When can I meet him? What is his name? How old is he?" I said all at once.

"Woah slow your horses." Viv laugh. "But if you must know. His name is Archer Kane he is 19 and he has these amazing light green eyes. He is super sweet." I was so happy for Viv she deserves so much. She always stood up for me for everything because I was to weak to do it myself. I'm really happy that she found someone to stand up for her like she need someone but still.

"This is amazing Viv when can I met him."

"Well that is why I came I"m hoping you can come with me to that cafe you love and met him and his friends there." People there going to be people.

"Th- there will be more p- people." Her face went soft. "Yes I'm sorry Zura but when he ask if his friends could go I was like sure. I'm sorry. But don't worry I will be there so if anything happens I'll be there." She was right if anything bad happen I knew Violet would have my back she always does.

"Okay only for you." She smile and clapped. "Good. Now let get this sleepover started!"

"What sleepover?" She turn to me. "You didn't get my text I said I was sleeping over."

"Oh I didn't see that but let's get it started!"