|Chapter 14|

"Hi Mrs. Wilson." I said smiling and wave at her. "Why hello there darling!"

Mrs. Wilson is an older lady about in her 70s but she is sweet and kind. She kinda like a mother figure for me. I knew her way before my mother and father past. Me and my mama would always come here to read or just spend time with Mrs.Wilson.

"And haven't I told you to call me Annabella." She said crossing her arms across her chest. I put my head down. "Sorry Mrs- Annabella." Her eyes soften "aww my poor bunny come here little one." She said walking towards me with open arms.

"How are you bunny." I hug here tightly letting her know I'm not doing to well. "Aw bunny it's alright I know you miss them dearly and I miss them to. We will just have to go through this together."

Annabella calls me bunny because she said that I'm always soft and cuddly. Which I think is weird but hey I think the nickname is cute so that's a bonus! Right?

"Come on bunny let's not be all sad go choose a book and when you come up to check out I'll have chocolate milk and cookies waiting for you to." I smile brightly. "Oh my gosh cookies and chocolate milk are the best together! Ooo! I'm so excited." I ran to one of the books shelves and start looking through all the wonderful books.

I grabbed three books all I have been wanting to read since they came out. I walk over to Annabella and as she promise has chocolate milk and a box of cookies waiting for me.

"Are you ready to check out bunny." I giggle. "Yes ma'am." I set the books on the counter and grab my chocolate milk.

When she was all done I was also done with my chocolate milk to and also ate some cookies. "Have a wonderful bunny! If you need anything I'm always there." I nod and grab a lollipop out of my purse. I place on the counter with a little note that has hearts and smiley faces everywhere.

I pick up the bag of book and also the box of cookies.

I walk out of there with a smile on my face because as I said this place would make me happy.

°°°

"No Violet I don't want to." I whined. "Why not it will be fun." She said while crossing her arms.

"Because I don't want to go to a party today was all ready hard enough." She tilted her head to the side a bit. I look at the ground not wanting to cry today. "I went to the park and the parents just reminded me of them. Sorry." I looked up and Violets eyes were soft.

"Aw baby if you would have told me I would have said fuck no to the party." I looked at her sternly. "I mean freak no?" She said more of a question.

"Okay so no party but we are going to have a wonderful sleepover okay you can't get rid of me that easily missy." I giggle and she smiled to.

I grabbed Lucky ready for tea to be spilled. "Okay how are things with you and Archer." She blushed at the thought of him. "Ooo tell me please." I said with puppy eyes.

She laugh. "Okay okay don't give me such a cute face." I giggle and slapped her hand away from trying to pinch my cheek. "First of all rude second of all we are doing good he gives me a whites rose everyday and it just melts my heart." She climbed onto my bed and tackle me. We both look at each other and just had a laughing fit.

After we clam down a bit I looked up at the ceiling. "I'm glad you two are good y'all met to be." " just like you and Vincenzo." I blushed. "Nuu!"

"Yeah right I see how he looks at you. It's cute I have never seen him like this." I smile.

Vince makes me happy he is the one that saved me. And if I could I would pay him the whole world just so he know I appreciate him so much. Maybe I should give him an elephant everyone's love elephant and if they don't they are an alien.

Oo I should also give him cookies everyday too! That be so cute. And I should give him notes with hearts and smiley faces just so he starts off the day on a good note. Hehe see what I did there I would give him a note and he would start the day with a good note. Nope only me okay.

°°°

It's now the morning Viv had already left because she had school. But I was still in bed cuddling with Lucky my little elephant.

Okay well I actually I have to do school today and study because I have a test coming up and I need to be prepared.

So I get out of bed and head to my bathroom I get the shower ready for me and get the clothes I will be wearing which it leggings and a white crop top with a white fluffy cardigan that goes to my knees.

After my wonderful shower I do my hair and a little bit of makeup just mascara and chapstick. I walk out of my bathroom grab my laptop and head to my desk to work I also get my note book other book I may need as well.

I put on my glasses and was ready to go because I could now see but there was a knock on my bedroom door. "Come in." I said in a soft voice. The door open to reveal my auntie. "Good morning sweetie sorry to bother but I just came in here to make sure you were doing your school and everything." I nod "yes auntie I'm going to study for a test I have in a few days."

"Good girl now I will be going now see you in a few hours I hope." She came to me to give me to give me a kiss on the forehead. "Love you auntie hope you have a wonderful day." She smiled at me. "You to my dear girl. Love you so much bye!" With that she walk out and I was preparing for a wonder test. Joking I mean a hard test. I sign and start writing.