|Chapter 8|

After we had breakfast we went to the mall. The guys weren't so happy but they went anyways.

"I can't believe y'all made us go here." Archer said while crossing his arms. "Well suck it up buttercup I want to buy something's." Archer roll his eyes at his girlfriend aka Viv. "Why don't we separate Zura and Vince go together me and Archer and Matteo who do you want to tag along with." Matteo looked up from his phone. "Hm I'll go with Archer Vincenzo is in a mood today he is scary as fuck."

I laugh a little Vince isn't scary. "Where do you want to go." Vince whisper. "Can we go to the jewelry store I want to buy a necklace or something." He nod and we head to the Jewelry store.

"Hello Welcome do you need any help." A middle age man said. I shook my head no. "Okay let me know if you see something."

"Can I buy the necklace you choose?" My eyes went wide. Why would he want to buy me a necklace and plus I don't want him to spend money on me. "B-but the necklaces are expensive." He just shrugs. "I-I don't want you spending money on me."

"I don't mind I promise." Knowing I'm not going to win this I just agree. I try to fine a cheap one that way I don't feel that guilty.

I look around when my eyes fell onto this one. It was a rose but you could but your initials on it and another set of initials on it. But then I saw the price and it was now a no. Maybe I can fine something else somewhere else. "I don't see anything I like."

"Are you sure you don't want the rose one." I look at it I really want it but it's to expensive. "No it needs two initials I would put mine and some else I don't know who else." I would put his initials but I don't want him to buy it.

He looks at me and back at the necklace. "Okay I guess." I sign in relive that he didn't catch me in a lie. We walk out to fine the others.

"You didn't buy anything." I heard someone say. I turn around and see Viv, Archer, and Matteo. "I didn't find anything I like." She nods. " I have to go get something." I look at Vince. "Where?"

"Somewhere I'll be right back." I sign and nod he kiss me on the forehead and left. But I just froze he just kiss me on the forehead. "Where did Vince go?" Archer asked.

"H-he had t-to do something he'll be r-right back." He nods and starts walking. I walk over we're Viv is sitting. She has two slushes in her hands. "I bought one for you." I smile. "Thank you but you didn't have to."

"No no you are my best friend I shall buy anything you want." I hug her then I took the slushy. "Hey what about me." Matteo asked "yeah what about us" Archer repeated. "What about you." There jaws drop and they look at each other. "Your mean." Viv rolls her eyes. "You can buy one yourself."

"Rude" Matteo said in a high pitch voice and a little bit of sass it made me laugh. Vince comes back and sits down next to me.

"So I have to get going I have to do some work things." Viv looks at Archer. "What I didn't know you work where do you work?" I said in a small voice. Archers eyes widen a little he look at Vince and Vince was just looking emotionless staring right back at him. " I work with Vince anyways gotta go come on." All the boys stand up. "Vince where are you going." He signs "I have work." As that he turns around and leaves.

"Oh wait never mind I know where they work." Viv said I turn around and look at her. "Where?"

"Uh Vince will tell you one day." I look at her confuse but brush it off she right he will tell me one day. "Okay? Um can you drop me off at my house?" She nods. She grabs her bags and we head to her car.

Viv drop my off at my house and to my disappointment no one was home.

Well I guess I can take a shower and bake cookies then read a book. I can bake cookies for Vince. Yeah I like that idea.

°°°
After I got out of the shower I put on my purple pjs. I also brush my hair then I walk out of my room so I could make the cookies. I grab all the ingredients to make my chocolate chip cookies.

I love baking it always clears my mind whenever I need to. I also just love to bake new things I also have Viv to try them before I have anyone else try them. So far they are not bad. Well that's what Viv said.

After I put them in the oven I grab my book that I'm reading it called "Layla" by Colleen Hoover. So far it"s a really good book I don't like putting it down but sometimes I have to.

A couple of minutes later a here the timer go off telling me the cookies are done. I put my book down and head to the kitchen to get the cookies out of the oven. I take them out and put them on a plate I take 8 and put them in a container for Vince. This time I put a purple bow on top.

I smile to myself I hope he likes it. I look at the clock to see it almost midnight. Well fudge knuckles time goes by quick. I turn off the lights and head to my room auntie won't be home all week because of she going to see some family.

She invited me but I didn't really want to go travel so I stay. She call me to tell me all this like a few minutes ago that's how I know.

I went over to my comfy bed I pull the cover and before I took of my glass I got a text message.

Viv💕: sleep well

I smile I put my phone down and took off my glasses I grab lucky and sleep took over me.