|Chapter 18|

Azura :) -

As we sit down, I look around the room. The dim lights make it look dark but not to dark where you can't see. That would be weird eating in the dark. . . I wonder what that would be like. Everything in the restaurant is black with a hit of gold. The tablecloths are white making it look nice. There are white roses in between me and Vince table which I like because normally there are red roses but this time there are whites.

" What are you going to get love?" I shake my thoughts out of my head and look up and the grey pairs of eyes I fell in love with. I smile and look at the menu real quick and once my eyes catch a certain thing, I know I will love to eat right now, I look back up at Vince with a big grin on my face. " Mac n cheese please. With uhm..." I think for a bit. " Water please." Vince smiles just a little but not too much. No one would have noticed he had smiled if they weren't close enough to, but I was and I could tell and that made me really happy.

A waiter comes to our table and takes our order Vince order for me which was really nice of him. He just got a steak with potatoes. Boring I know. And don't you all coming yelling at me saying you should have changed his mind. Trust me I tried but he wouldn't. But it is his life. Oh, did I make him feel bad of what he was getting oh I should say sorry. I'm a bad person why did do that.

" Vince." I say in a quiet voice. He looks up at me concern for why I'm talking so low right now. " I'm sorry I didn't mean to tell you to change your order I feel bad now I hope you know I was just playing around. I'm really sorry." I look down at my hand on the table playing with my fingers. I hear a breath almost sounding like a chuckle I look right back as fast as possible not wanting to miss the smile that is on Vince's face. I almost missed it, but I didn't and I'm thankful for that because for once I saw Vince's full-on smile from eye to eye. His perfect face finally has a smile on and to be honest I'm glad it's like he has not smile in while and I think it was finally time it has come out. " I'm not mad-"

" You smiled and my god it was gorgeous." I said out loud without meaning to. Once I realize what I had just said I quickly put my hand up to my mouth to keep it shut. I look in his eyes and I see amusement and happiness. " I guess I did." he said all calm. Right when I'm going to say something the waiter comes with our food, and I forget what I was going to say because man this Mac N Cheese looks so good, I think I'm seeing unicorns and I am not kidding I never kid around when it comes to unicorns trust me. I take a spoon because I eat my Mac N Cheese with a spoon don't judge me, please because I get emotional over food so SHH.

I think I should get help I always talk to myself like someone can read my mind. Weirdo. I shake my head and take a spoonful of some of that amazing food I have right in front of me and eat it because that is what everyone does with food.

After me and Vince are done with our meals Vince speaks. " So, before I do what I'm about to do it is not what it's going to look like okay." I nod my head thinking for a bit. "Okay." I say slowly. " Azura Hazel Hart, I love you a lot and I have been thinking on making you mine for a while now, but I wanted people to know that you are taken by me and only me. No one can take you from me." I'm loss of the for words. I have always said it my head thinking he didn't feel the same way that I do. I love Vince and he loves me back I smile but then I see him on one knee right next to me. My eyes widen as a bird. I think we skipped a few chapters here. Um... " Azura what did I tell you in the beginning of this conversation." I think for a bit forget the beginning of this conversation. OHHH "That it's not what I think it looks like." I say quietly still confused. " Exactly so this is not what you think." ... " So, you don't want to marry me." Getting a little upset.

" Azura fucking Hazel Hart." Oh boy I'm in trouble wish me luck. " Of course, I want to fucking marry you, but it is too soon. So, I'm giving you a promise ring that way everyone know you are taken and taken by me the ring even has my name on it, so they be damn if they messed with you." I smile so wide that my cheeks hurt I jump straight into his arms hugging him so tight so he can't leave. " Of course, I'll be your girlfriend and thank you for the ring, Vince!" I say in tears. Happy tears don't worry everyone. I really need help for these voices....

Wait hold your horse he wants to marry me!