|Chapter 15|

Okay so I haven't seen Vince in like a week and I don't know why? Did I do something wrong? Well I have to get over it because I have other things to focus on like my test my teacher is going to assign it later today and I also study this morning so I think I'm really prepared.

I grab my things that I might need and off to the wonderful cafe. I haven't been there in a while because you know I got kidnap and stuff and I kinda can't go somewhere if I got kidnap or else you know would be you know dead. Hehe I'm funny.

I get there 10 minutes later and I got welcome in by Harry and a long chat with him which I don't know why I can't control if I get kidnap or not well he doesn't know I got kidnap but still.

It's rude.

Not really I'm just ranting right now but it could be you never know.

I get out my book I'm reading call Loves Gone and it's so sad. Harry comes up to me to bring my amazing tea. "My sweet girl I missed so so much." "I'm sorry Harry it's just I got a little caught up with school and stuff I'm sorry." He smiles at me warmly. "I know but next time don't be gone for so long."

"Okie dokie!" I giggle then look right back down at my beautiful book.

I hear the door open and close but I don't care because my book is more important. But what if it another kidnapper. I shrug oh well kidnap me I don't care all I care about is to finish this caking book.

The person sit in front of me and I look up smiling like a dumb girl well actually I am a dumb girl anyways my favorite person that hasn't talk to me in like I don't know a week is seating in front of me yay.

"Hey sir you haven't talk to me in a while you know it's very rude." I say pointing my finger around. And he just shrugs just ducking shrugs what. "That's all just a simple shrug don't you have like a whole essay for me."

"Am I suppose to?" I gasp. "Of course you are suppose to what else at least say sorry please."

He rolls his beautiful eyes Wait focus Azura come on your better then this but there so prett- no no there not. Yes they are pretty okay you get me okay Imma stop.

"Zura did you hear me I said sorry stop thinking so god damn much." Oo feisty. "Oh sorry sir."

"Okay away from this topic so right now I'm reading this amazing book want to here about it."

"Not really." He puts his arms on the table then lays his head down but still looking at me.

"Okay so basically it's about this girl."

______
________
So right now I'm taking the test and Vince is just laying on my bed waiting for me to get down because you know the test.

But besides the point this is hard I'm on the last question but I don't know what the answer is. So I go with the best option which is to guess I pick C and submit it.

I got a 30 out of 34 which is really good in my book. Man mama and dad would be so proud. I start to get a little emotional and start to cry a little and of course Vince looks up at the moment I start crying then comes rushing to me.

"What's wrong love." I ignore the butterflies in my stomach and wipe tears always. "My mother and father would have been proud it but th-their not h-here t-to s-see." I sniffed. "Come on get a coat."

"Where are we going?" I tilt my head a little while wiping more teas away. "Theater." Oo yay I love the theater. Oo what movie are we going to see. Hope we see the new Lightyear movie that seems good right now.

I heard it's funny but I will have to see about that. I think Lightyear would cheer me up. "Can we see Lightyear please I want to see it." He nods while I put on my shoes and get my coat because it's chilly outside don't know why it's the middle of summer but I can't argue with Mother Nature she does what she wants to do.

Go queen. Ha that's funny I'm funny do people think I'm funny.

As I'm getting into the car and Vince closes the door then goes to his side I ask him. "Do you think I'm funny because I think I'm funny."

"Yes I think your very funny." Well that's good I though I was the only one. I grab his hand and but it in my lap while I play with the rings he has. Which are cute I should ask him where he get his rings but later. I should also tell him he's a cutie pie. Yep.

Should I fall asleep in the theater well will have to see I might but after I eat popcorn and have some sips of my cola and of course eat some of my candy okay good we have a go plan. That way I won't have to create one in the theater because that's to much work.

Wow I'm funny and also good at making plans man I'm on a roll I should have more friends because I think I'm helpful in many ways.

And not in the way y'all are thinking about y'all dirty people. I see you.

Off topic I can help people with things school work all that stuff. See helpful. Im a queen a goddess okay we getting to much in our head here let's stick with princess for now at least.

Do I talk to much I don't think I talk to much Vince is probably wondering why I'm quiet it's because I'm talking to myself sir.

Oo we here.