|Chapter 17|

A loud noise coming from the side of my bed. Groaning I slowly open my eyes to turning over to my side, looking at the blaring alarm going through my ears. I turn it off and plopped right back on my bed stretching and cracking my bones.

I hug Lucky, then pull my covers away. I sit up looking around my room I smile brightly and get off my bed to the bathroom.  I turn on the shower on making sure it goes to as hot as I can take it. I slip off my clothes and go into the warm water that is now running down my back.

Today is Monday sadly and that means homeschool bright and early. I woke up at 6 am which I don't mind but lately school has been getting harder. Also, Vince has been busy, so I haven't been able to see which makes it even worse.

I get out of the shower and head straight to my closet to find some clothes just to find a beautiful dress. It has short puffy sleeves and a poke a dot pattern all around the dress. I happily take that dress and slip it on. Going to my bathroom to do my hair in low pick tails with little strands of hair out in the front. I put a little makeup on then head to my bed to make it all nice and pretty making sure to put Lucky right in the middle of the bed. 

I head to my desk, sitting in my lavender chair. I get out my laptop putting it on my desk and logging in to get my schoolwork done and over with. I have to do two pages essay which isn't bad but to me it's too much. Well better get started but before I do, I should text Vince.

Me: 

Good moringgggg Mr. grumpy pants! I hope you have an amazing day bye bye :)

I sign and start typing away on my computer. 

-----------------------------------

----------------------------------------------

Oh, frost flakes I'm finally done I should have a party. It took me two hours just to finish. I sign in relief thought the day would never come. I get up from chair and do a little dance for finishing my essay. I hear the doorbell ring not thinking I go downstairs I swing open the door almost hitting my face. I look up to see my favorite and only pair of grey eyes I know. I squeal in excitement and jump into his arms. Without moving he catches me midair. "Hi! I missed you so much." He kisses the top of my head. " I did to love." Oh, the butterflies in my belly. He puts me down which makes my pout a little, but I try to hide it.

" What are you doing here? Not that I don't want you here I do I'm just wondering." He looks at me for a minute before answering me. " Taking you out." I get excited and do a little dance which he smirks to. I quickly put my shoes on grab mu keys and phone. Lock the door so no one weird comes into my house. That already happen though but we don't want that to happen again am I right.

I shouldn't say that to Vince because he might glare at me so that would probably be a bad idea. I take his hand and we head to his amazing car. He opens the door for me which I gladly say thank you he goes around the car to his side. Before taking off he makes sure I have my seatbelt on then backs out of my driveway once he done with that, I grab his hand to play with. 

" Where are we going?" he looks at me then back on the road. " Somewhere." I huff and roll my eyes. " Don't do that love. You'll find out soon where we are going." I just nod knowing he won't answer any question I have on where we are going.

We finally get to this fancy restaurant. Oo this is nice. He parks the car then gets out to walk to my side just to open the door like he always does. I greatly get out of his car with him helping me. He takes my hand and leads us into this fancy place.  Once we enter a hostess comes to greet us.

"Hello, do you have a reservation for this lovely night!" She said giving us a warm smile. "Yes, under Ross."  He said coldly. "Okay great right this way and by the way I love your dress." I smile wide. " Thank you I love you red hair." She smiles. " Why thank you." She takes us somewhere, where no one's around. " Here you go! Hope you and your wife a wonderful evening." With that she walks away leaving me shocked. We are not even dating yet, and he didn't correct her. I mean I didn't either, but I was to in shocked. I shrugged it off thinking nothing of it.

---------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N

So, I kinda wanted a cliff hanger to this one because I have something really good for the next chapter also, I hoped you like this chapter because I do a lot! Hope you have an amazing day or night! <3  

- MacK