First day with Javon

"Elenas POV"

I slowly woke up. I saw Javon had his arms rapped around me. I looked at hims smiling. Then he woke up and said "morning beautiful". I got butterflies. But then I took my phone to look at the time. IT WAS 11PM!! I said "oh shit". "Whats wrong" he said "I was suppose to go to the gym about 1 hour ago" i said. He slowly drag me closer to him. I got more butterflies. "want to eat breakfast?" he asked. "yeah, I just need to change clothes" I said. "yeah ill be waiting for you in here, you can change in my bathroom if you want". I gave him a big smile and took my bag to his bathroom. I took mascara and lipgloss. I choosed my outift. This is the outfit:

When I was done I walked out of the bathroom

When I was done I walked out of the bathroom. "wow you look really pretty" Javon said. I thanked him with a big smile. We walked down stairs and it was no one home. "oh I gotta text dad that Im not at the gym" I said. He nodded with a smile. I texted him and he said it was okay. I sat down behind Javon and we started eat. We talked very much so it took a long time until we where done eating. We walked to his bathroom and brushed our teeths.

When we where done Javon asked me if I wanted to go to the mall with him. "I would love to!" I said smiling at him. We took our shoes on and walked to his car. We drove to the mall.

After 10 minutes we where there. We walked out of the car and we walked in the mall. When we where there people where looking at us. I knew this would happen. I almost got a panic attack. Javon looked at me and he saw that I was stressed. He took my hand. I got butterflies. I just met him and I've already been falling for him. Gosh, I loved him already. "I just need to use the restroom real quick if that's okay?" Javon asked. I nodded smiling at him. We walked to the restroom corridor and he walked in as I waited. A girl walked straight into me. "Oh, omg I'm so sorry" she said. "It's okay" I said smiling at her. She took out her hand and said "I'm Bianca" I took her hand and said "I'm Elena". We stood there and talked for a while. Then came out. She asked for my number so we could hangout. I gave her my phone number and said goodbye and walked away. We walked into the Nike shop. I was looking at a pair of "Nike Blazer mid 77 woman" I really liked them. I tried them on and they fitted perfectly. I chooses the black and white ones. Javon was looking at the caps. I walked to him. "Which shoes did you choose?" He asked. I showed him the shoes. He really liked them. Then I was gonna pay for them so I walked to the cashier and payed. I waited for Javon who was still looking at the caps. He choose two caps. They looked great on him. He payed and then we went and eat.

When we where done shopping. We went to the car. Then we drove home to Javon. Everyone was there. I said to Javon that I needed to go home. So I thanked everyone and gave them a hug. I walked home happy. I really loved Javon even if we met yesterday. I like already knew the things about him that he told me lol. And that's only because of the lives and interviews. When I arrived home my mom and dad asked me how my day was. "It was a really good day thanks" I said. And then I walked up to my room. I was making me ready for the shower. I walked to the bathroom to shower. After the shower I took out my pyjamas. This is the pyjamas:

Then I took deodorant and perfume

Then I took deodorant and perfume. After a while my parents said it was dinner time so I walked down stairs. "Are you going to bed soon?" My mom asked. "yes like in 1 hour, I'm pretty tired yk" I said. She nodded with a smile. Then I sat down to eat. It was taco today. I was eating kinda fast. I waited for mom and dad to be done. Then I thanked them for the dinner. And I walked upstairs to brush my teeth and posted a insta post.

@elenabrown

"Goodnight. Sleep well 😴"

Then I was about to text Javon and forgot that I didn't have his number!  And if I send him a dm I don't think he would answer but let's try.

"onwardwanna"

Hey Javon it's me Elena. I don't think
you'll see this but let's give it a try.

Oh hey Elena. Wassup?

I'm really good thank you 😊 You?

I'm really good thanks. Just can't
stop think about you 😊

Wanna hang out tmr?

Yeah ofc.

Fun!  But I gtg to sleep bc I'm rly tired lol.

Okay. Sleep well beautiful<3

You too <3

Slowly I had fallen asleep.

"Javons POV"

After I've been texting Elena I went to see her posts. She was so beautiful. I smiled at the pictures. Am I starting to get feelings for Elena? I just met her yesterday. Nah my mind most be playing with me. I got butterflies when I was thinking about her. She's always on my mind. Her smile, her laugh and her beautiful voice. She could get whatever boy she wanted. She must've been popular at her old school. Because she is nice, pretty, has humour and mm!

After a while I got tired. I turned my phone off and started slowly fall asleep.

HI!
I hope you guys really liked this story. If you do, let me know !
Thank you for more than 2 reads. That means a lot <3 btw this is my first story ever so please no hate. The next story will be maybe tmr or on Sunday! <3 bye <3